Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Please be aware that the tolerance of anti-trans language on BF is at an all-time low. Jokes and insults that are trans-related, as well as anti-trans and bigoted rhetoric will be met with infractions, threadbans etc as required. It's a sensitive (and important) topic, so behave like well-mannered adults when discussing it, PARTICULARLY when disagreeing. This equally applies across the whole site.

Last edited:
May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Jaysus just let people do or be what they want - how come conservatives get so upset about people who arent hurting anyone and yet are so oblivious to rapist priests who ruin children?

Where is that disconnect?

People can do what they want. Why is it up to anyone else to validate it?

"Progressives" love to rally against religion. 'I believe XYZ because man in the sky' is flimsy and anyone with half an education should see through it.

How did centuries of biology manage to get tossed in the bin with it? 'I believe that anyone can identify as whatever they like'. OK great, you do that. But why does everyone else have to go along with it?

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
People can do what they want. Why is it up to anyone else to validate it?

"Progressives" love to rally against religion. 'I believe XYZ because man in the sky' is flimsy and anyone with half an education should see through it.

How did centuries of biology manage to get tossed in the bin with it? 'I believe that anyone can identify as whatever they like'. OK great, you do that. But why does everyone else have to go along with it?
What point are you trying to actually make?

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Or I can spot a bad-faith participant a mile off.
You said you had evidence, where the * is the evidence mate?
Show me the ******* evidence, you claim to be factual.
Blaming everyone else for your pathetic failings, disgraceful.

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Oh dear. How compassionate and peaceful.
Ah I see, you’re the victim in all of this are you?
Because in your narrow worldview, there is a tsunami of trans kids ready to invade society and do what exactly?
Ask for acceptance?
What is your actual concern and why does it bother you so much?

Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
Climbing out your mum's window
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Manchester UTD
Ah I see, you’re the victim in all of this are you?
Because in your narrow worldview, there is a tsunami of trans kids ready to invade society and do what exactly?
Ask for acceptance?
What is your actual concern and why does it bother you so much?
My concern is that people are being coerced into making this kind of decision before they're even legally allowed to * / drink / drive, just to forward some idiotic agenda that has zero legitimacy. The trans 'community' is quite literally a series of pawns in a ridiculous, radical movement.

The 'bother' is with the people who are manipulating children, not with those who have been manipulated. When my half-brother was still a toddler, my step-sisters used to mess with him by asking if he was a girl or a boy. Turns out whichever option you said last, he would just repeat it. If he was trained from this point on, he could have been convinced to state he was a girl every single time, despite this clearly not being the case.

I'm guessing your news cycle didn't include the travesty that has been Tavistock Institute's screening methods etc.

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
My concern is that people are being coerced into making this kind of decision before they're even legally allowed to fu** / drink / drive, just to forward some idiotic agenda that has zero legitimacy. The trans 'community' is quite literally a series of pawns in a ridiculous, radical movement.

The 'bother' is with the people who are manipulating children, not with those who have been manipulated. When my half-brother was still a toddler, my step-sisters used to mess with him by asking if he was a girl or a boy. Turns out whichever option you said last, he would just repeat it. If he was trained from this point on, he could have been convinced to state he was a girl every single time, despite this clearly not being the case.

I'm guessing your news cycle didn't include the travesty that has been Tavistock Institute's screening methods etc.
The travesty is that you suffer cognitive dissonance and revel in it, you imagine you see a tidal wave of trans kids invading society when your own brother suffered a tiny bit of s**t from your sisters.
Now show me this evidence of “en masse” occurring, you keep shifting your imaginary goal posts, put up or shut up mate!👍

Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
The travesty is that you suffer cognitive dissonance and revel in it, you imagine you see a tidal wave of trans kids invading society when your own brother suffered a tiny bit of sh*t from your sisters.
Now show me this evidence of “en masse” occurring, you keep shifting your imaginary goal posts, put up or shut up mate!👍
I believe I've already stated you can effectively shove it up your zealous arse. Clearly a bad-faith participant.

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
I believe I've already stated you can effectively shove it up your zealous arse. Clearly a bad-faith participant.
Projecting your own failures.
Show me the “en masse” tidal wave of trans kids invading Moorabbin or wherever it is you reside?
You’ve been shown up as an extreme liar and I’m the bad guy?
You’re going with the black knight defence I see!
Lololol

Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Projecting your own failures.
Show me the “en masse” tidal wave of trans kids invading Moorabbin or wherever it is you reside?
You’ve been shown up as an extreme liar and I’m the bad guy?
You’re going with the black knight defence I see!
Lololol
* Yawn *

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
It's so peaceful in here, I thought I might have a sleep.
For sure, you’ve earned it after all the evidence of “en masse” trans kids destroying civil unity you’ve provided.
We have much reading to do!👍😂

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Yes, you should spend more time on that instead of this Punch and Judy show.
I would if you’d ******* link the forum with all the data you’ve claimed as fact!
How’d your brother turn out anyway, is he also afraid of the tsunami of trans kids?

Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Lol at the guy who makes claims he cant back up calling other people bad faith debaters

Thats hilarious projection boy.

Welcome to the ignore list
Have you substantiated your claim that conservatives are blind to Catholic pederasty, or do you selectively apply the 'that's hyperbole' rule?

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
You can keep waiting for it. I don't engage with zealots.
Your fallacy for today is “ad-hominem”.
Now where is that data?
C’mon, you can do it and the discussion can move on........

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Or you can accept that I will not comply with your demands on the grounds of bad-faith and stop wasting everyone's time.
Or you could just demonstrate that you are capable of playing by your own rules and standards and just link the evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back