Discussion Transparency in beez voting - S28 edition

Should Beez votes be made public?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

People are reluctant to post names so how about clubs,

this is my order of people I voted for by their club

Of 12 teams I chose players from 11 teams with my top 7 coming from different teams
  1. Bom
  2. Fur
  3. Won
  4. Dem
  5. SCS
  6. Haw
  7. CIW
  8. Fur
  9. CIW
  10. Gum
  11. Roy
  12. LVB
  13. Roys
  14. Won
  15. Bom
  16. LVB
  17. Won
  18. Bom
  19. Won
  20. Dem
Very ordinary list.

1 legend
2 momma's boy
3 bathwater drinking flog
4 squib
5 try hard flog
6 admin arse kisser
7 herpies on legs
8 bigger bathwater drinking douche
9 nerd
10 limp dick nerd
11 hater of best week in the sfa
12 half hat hater
13 try hard bathwater drinking flog
14 Harry potter
15 Brad Scott
16 Jackie Lambies love child
17 flog who should be bbq'ed
18 not dead yet flog
19 wannabe admin try hard
20 apprentice flog
I'm either 5, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 16, or 19. Looking good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say he doubles down on them. They'll become funny again after long enough.

Besides Xmas is coming and he will replenish his stocks with cracker jokes.

My votes were a shambles. I rushed it, just quickly thought of 20 ppl I enjoyed and jotted them down, vague shuffle, then sent. I accidentally put CWM twice, and the list script numbered everything from 21 to 40 instead of from 1 to 20.

I'll find them again later. I remember I had mang 1st, TIF 2nd, FK 3rd, pants you were about 15th. CWM was in twice, I rated SarahSmiles in the top 20 somewhere, and Kennedy parker too. I forgot Loonerty (who's stuff I like even though it's commonly about disliking me) and I gave guernseys to beez, stfly, clarkey and possibly headless.

I'm sorry, I didn't sit down and think about it long and hard like some might have.

Oh I had Harvey 4th. I'm surprised he didnt crack the 20 this season.

My votes were a shambles. I rushed it, just quickly thought of 20 ppl I enjoyed and jotted them down, vague shuffle, then sent. I accidentally put CWM twice, and the list script numbered everything from 21 to 40 instead of from 1 to 20.

I'll find them again later. I remember I had mang 1st, TIF 2nd, FK 3rd, pants you were about 15th. CWM was in twice, I rated SarahSmiles in the top 20 somewhere, and Kennedy parker too. I forgot Loonerty (who's stuff I like even though it's commonly about disliking me) and I gave guernseys to beez, stfly, clarkey and possibly headless.

I'm sorry, I didn't sit down and think about it long and hard like some might have.

Another that is dead to me.

I don't mind being left out of your votes Mobbs.

I don't dislike you at all, I just think sometimes your ideas are a bit unusual.

wow :(

Back