Media Transparency in BEEZ Voting.

Should the BEEZ votes be made public?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

As is pretty clear I didn't think very hard about it, the pressure was on to find 5 Roys who gave enough a rats to send votes so I scratched something up over the course of about sixty seconds. It's my first time contributing and first time following the presentation.
1. Broken
2. JoshWoodenSpoon
3. ljp86
4. The Injury Factory
5. Yakker
6. Tjasta
7. Loonerty
8. ClarkeM
9. Headless
10. Sausages
11. Barrybran
12. Tigerturbulance
13. TedDougChris
14. manangatang
15. The Jesus
16. TheCoach16
17. Dingster
18. Agent93
19. GreyCrow
20. Elton Johns Wig
I think what we can take from this is Mobbs likes usernames that begin with T.

I think what we can take from this is Mobbs likes usernames that begin with T.

Not all of them.

Plus he kept liking my posts :(

Here comes the T Party.

Turn it up.

You've resented me ever since they used to call me The Fuhrer Wizard as admin and you had to change your name :mad::thumbsdown:

Is it weird that I rated ljp so highly? I just reckon his work maintaining the ladder thread is worth about fifty media threads.
giphy.gif

As is pretty clear I didn't think very hard about it, the pressure was on to find 5 Roys who gave enough a rats to send votes so I scratched something up over the course of about sixty seconds. It's my first time contributing and first time following the presentation.
1. Broken
2. JoshWoodenSpoon
3. ljp86
4. The Injury Factory
5. Yakker
6. Tjasta
7. Loonerty
8. ClarkeM
9. Headless
10. Sausages
11. Barrybran
12. Tigerturbulance
13. TedDougChris
14. manangatang
15. The Jesus
16. TheCoach16
17. Dingster
18. Agent93
19. GreyCrow
20. Elton Johns Wig

Wow, you are actually dead to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it weird that I rated ljp so highly? I just reckon his work maintaining the ladder thread is worth about fifty media threads.
giphy.gif

I guess it depends on whether you think it's "best poster" worthy if somebody posted the same thread fifty times.

IMO not much difference between the ladder being updated, the stats being updated, the people who post the sim every week...

I guess it depends on whether you think it's "best poster" worthy if somebody posted the same thread fifty times.

IMO not much difference between the ladder being updated, the stats being updated, the people who post the sim every week...
I need a chin-scratching 50/50 react.
Surely you can't include those who post the matches every week? They have their posts written for them ... BY A COMPUTER! ljp researches tidbits from data he is collecting, or at least crunching, himself.
Stats updaters yeah maybe. I did rate Broken #1 but only because his Beez thread was the best concept I'd seen in a long time. And JWS got up there based on one thread, too. Other than these two and ljp, the rest of the list was just me with my head in my hands trying to remember player names.

Surely you can't include those who post the matches every week? They have their posts written for them ... BY A COMPUTER! ljp researches tidbits from data he is collecting, or at least crunching, himself.
Stats updaters yeah maybe. I did rate Broken #1 but only because his Beez thread was the best concept I'd seen in a long time. And JWS got up there based on one thread, too. Other than these two and ljp, the rest of the list was just me with my head in my hands trying to remember player names.

Well blow me down I thought Ljp WAS a computer.

I think it's more with Lj, and I'm speaking only on my view on why he doesn't get votes, is Lj is a very formulaic poster, has had the same MO ever since I've known him both in match threads and the board and is a taken for granted fixture. He does get rewarded elsewhere though which is good, I know when I was admin he was one of the first people I wanted to keep on side because his work was so important.

Well blow me down I thought Ljp WAS a computer.

I think it's more with Lj, and I'm speaking only on my view on why he doesn't get votes, is Lj is a very formulaic poster, has had the same MO ever since I've known him both in match threads and the board and is a taken for granted fixture. He does get rewarded elsewhere though which is good, I know when I was admin he was one of the first people I wanted to keep on side because his work was so important.
By same MO you mean he gives one pump-up before his match and one assessment after the match, supporting and congratulating or commiserating with his teammates while never once saying a single word about the opposition, ala James Hirdnam Style? :D

Yeah thanks for forgetting mate....

By same MO you mean he gives one pump-up before his match and one assessment after the match, supporting and congratulating or commiserating with his teammates while never once saying a single word about the opposition, ala James Hirdnam Style? :D

Ha ha... precisely.

And the funny thing is he was my first captain so I thought it was just his captain move but then I knifed him out and he still does it to this day. That's not that funny. Funny thing is I've found myself doing it every game too (although I'm always nice to the opponent).

Ha ha... precisely.

And the funny thing is he was my first captain so I thought it was just his captain move but then I knifed him out and he still does it to this day. That's not that funny. Funny thing is I've found myself doing it every game too (although I'm always nice to the opponent).

Still not that funny.

Back