• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Fair dinkum

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
VfvIudz.png

Building on my thread last season, inspired to build by MWPP which built on MWPP's build off of Tony Lynn 15 ’s thread from a couple of seasons ago that probably built of someone else's thread anyway and his beez preview thread from a few weeks ago , here‘s an invitation for people to post their Mobbs votes.

Bloody SIM's been taking the piss for years now. Making up the votes as it goes along, rewarding tacklers over everything else, kissing the bloody Sin City Swamprats on the proverbials.

Another bloody Swamprat last season, with philreich taking the chockies.

Get a look at this s**t.

SEASONPLAYERCLUBVOTESVOTES (GM)GAMES (H&A)
27NunezSin City Swamprats231016
26Ant BearSin City Swamprats261117
23Noobz0rSin City Swamprats20717
22Ant BearSin City Swamprats281217
20MannumPowerSin City Swamprats271116

This season, I'm getting in a pre-emptive strike so we can hold Mobbs Voting to account, as we seek justice for good honest qooty heroes like Headless.

Enough's enough, it's time we had transparency in the Mobbs votes, I say the SIM has to cough 'em up every week next season so we can see what's really going on here.

Fair ******* dinkum, mate.

This is not just a call for transparency, but also a call for people to post their Mobbs votes. I’ll return to this thread after Mobbs night on Friday to post mine in the name of #integrity

VfvIudz.png

Building on my thread last season, inspired to build by MWPP which built on MWPP's build off of Tony Lynn 15 ’s thread from a couple of seasons ago that probably built of someone else's thread anyway and his beez preview thread from a few weeks ago , here‘s an invitation for people to post their Mobbs votes.

Bloody SIM's been taking the piss for years now. Making up the votes as it goes along, rewarding tacklers over everything else, kissing the bloody Sin City Swamprats on the proverbials.

Another bloody Swamprat last season, with philreich taking the chockies.

Get a look at this s**t.

SEASONPLAYERCLUBVOTESVOTES (GM)GAMES (H&A)
27NunezSin City Swamprats231016
26Ant BearSin City Swamprats261117
23Noobz0rSin City Swamprats20717
22Ant BearSin City Swamprats281217
20MannumPowerSin City Swamprats271116

This season, I'm getting in a pre-emptive strike so we can hold Mobbs Voting to account, as we seek justice for good honest qooty heroes like Headless.

Enough's enough, it's time we had transparency in the Mobbs votes, I say the SIM has to cough 'em up every week next season so we can see what's really going on here.

Fair ******* dinkum, mate.

This is not just a call for transparency, but also a call for people to post their Mobbs votes. I’ll return to this thread after Mobbs night on Friday to post mine in the name of #integrity

Stop it mate.i am busy ranting in the other thread!

Excuse me while I go cry into my 2nd Place in the Mobbs sticker (that I had framed) from when I was at the Swamprats.

Gee, you're lucky you didn't make this thread before beez votes were due.
I made this thread a year ago.

Back