Toast Travis Boak - Captain Courageous

I just don’t see it. I want to believe it but I think there are a lot of rose coloured glasses being worn. He played some good footy in patches last season too but he’s nowhere near peak Boak and nor will he ever reach those heights again.

I just don’t see it. I want to believe it but I think there are a lot of rose coloured glasses being worn. He played some good footy in patches last season too but he’s nowhere near peak Boak and nor will he ever reach those heights again.

lol what is this

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks

Not sure what it is you expect from the captain but

Round 1 - 26 touches, 1 goal 1, 8 score involvements, 5 inside 50s

Round 2 - 22 touches, 2 clutch goals, 7 score involvements, 3 inside 50s

Long way to go obviously but he's moving like his old self.

Hellgood

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 21, 2006
WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

That's just dribble. As good a past two games as he was throughout 13/14, as strong as the depth of inside midfielders we've got without him I don't think we win yesterday - feel he brings a lot of intangible and relentless leadership to the side.

Tor Eckman

Senior List
Oct 21, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I think you need to take your sh!t brown coloured glasses off.... for a player not playing inside mid most of the time his impact has been as much and as important as anyone else on the team. Sounds like you see the odd fumble or dropped mark and put a cross through his name immediately, if he continues like this he will be in AA contention.

I think you need to take your sh!t brown coloured glasses off.... for a player not playing inside mid most of the time his impact has been as much and as important as anyone else on the team. Sounds like you see the odd fumble or dropped mark and put a cross through his name immediately, if he continues like this he will be in AA contention.

LMAO

Efforts like yesterday are why he is still captain. The club love him, his teammates love him, clearly other clubs players love him and want to play with him and the supporters love him. Deserves to be a premiership captain.

It's becoming increasingly obvious that he's been carrying a fairly debilitating injury for the last couple of years. Probably OP. The club wouldn't admit it but he was clearly struggling but still wanted to be out there. He's back to 2013-2015 form now.

Back