Toast Travis Boak will play his 250th Game this Weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

250 games, in career-best form, what an absolute trooper.

So much love for Boaky. There’s not one performance where you could doubt his intent or effort - regardless of whether his skills were off or played out of his natural position.
I hope he gets to lift the cup one day with the club.

Love him. Turned down a huge Geelong offer after they sent their big guns into town to persuade him, all while we were out one of our lowest points as a club. The most professional player at the club and thoroughly deserves a premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You will not get any argument here. Travis Boak is in career best form for sure. Once again I was wrong as I thought this sort of form had passed Travis by. Playing Boak in his correct position also helps.

Hopefully Travis can stay fit and add another 50+ games.

I can remember the day we drafted Travis Boak as my first reaction was Travis who? Travis was not one of the players touted to be on our radar. I will not post this too loudly but I was hoping we would draft Mitchell Thorp or James Sellar with our first pick as a replacement for an aging Warren Tredrea. :rolleyes: Happy to be proven wrong on that one. That 2006 draft was one of our better drafts as we picked up four players who have given us over 800 games and two of those were picks #55 and #71.

Got to love the man. Has been immense for this club, a premiership would be so damn fitting...

Feel privileged to have a guy of his processionalism, character and work ethic play 250 games for our club.

Let's hope he cracks the 300 and may his leadership create a legacy for our next dynasty.

Should very easily crack 300, will only take 2 seasons and he's only 30.

A more pertinent question is where does he lie in our all time great list for AFL? He's on track to be in our top 3 especially if he gets another AA spot and breaks the games record. A Brownlow this season would put him above Robbie for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back