Rumour Travis Boak

Remove this Banner Ad

travis boak is a carlton fan. just found on the powers website. qoute "Dad was a mad Carlton supporter like me" :thumbsu:

Boak would be a good addition, but considering that we just got McLean for our inside mid, one or the other would be spending a lot of time in the Ants team.

I'm not sold on this whole inside vs outside argument. If a quality player is in your best 22 available you play him, no questions asked. (Yes even Hadley and Mclean but a moot point as Sir Richard is injured again :()

Anyway, if Brock cost us pick 11... There's your answer folks, Boak won't come cheap.

I highly doubt either Grey or Boak will go anywhere unless they are really hating it here, witch so far is far from the truth. Both are considered the core of our group going forward. Personally, I think they're the two most important players on our list, the most likely to become genuine stars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fairly sure Carlton was the only other team really interested in Gray at the '06 draft.

Aint going anything there though. Tough t***ies.

Fairly sure Carlton was the only other team really interested in Gray at the '06 draft.

Aint going anything there though. Tough t***ies.

Not your mum's fault. You should be feeding yourself by now.

Don't understand the fascination with Boak. Sure out of diligence the club needs to look at any handy player coming out of contract...but he can't be that high on our list of priorities.

A good mid. Reminds me of Stanton...runs hard, collects enough of the ball, but not a matchwinner. Would flourish in our midfield, but then again so would plenty of mids.

I believe Boak was a Carlton supporter growing up? and Gray is also from melbourne so he is a chance of coming home:)

Dont think we want to throw away what Boak would cost us.
It would be atleast 1st rounder & a ruckman, maybe more.
Would love him at Carlton but Essendon would kill to finally get an A grade mid to the club, and outbid us.
I think we'll play a role in trade week, but not huge names.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back