List Mgmt. Travis Cloke (confirmed, he's requested a trade)

Remove this Banner Ad

I say stuff the Dogs and shop him around, wasn't it them that pushed up our pick for Moore knowing full well we would use any pick for him and they would never get him, thus risking nothing

Trav's agreed to give up his contract with us on the condition he gets to the Doggies. The club have agreed.

That's it.

Very easy to say in hindsight.
to be fair l think mike said that at the time. l thought we did well got adams and kept our two high draft picks

I rate Tom Campbell. Mobile and takes pack marks. Killed Witts pre season NAB cup (we won after he got injured).
Clearly behind Roughead and Boyd now.

Cloke and a second for Campbell.

in our terms yes.

I'm not sure of your point. Are you suggesting that the club has not agreed to get Cloke to the Dogs, or are you saying the club should reneg on the agreement?

to be fair l think mike said that at the time. l thought we did well got adams and kept our two high draft picks

At the time, no one knew that it would be 'No games Freeman' as Mike calls him.

Using hindsight to bag the club is ridiculous and pointless in my opinion.
Everyone on this board is a genius recruiter after the fact - not so many on draft day.

who mentioned any agreement?

OK. So you are saying that Cloke's contract with us next year is not that much money. Appears that the club disagrees with you.

At the time, no one knew that it would be 'No games Freeman' as Mike calls him.

Using hindsight to bag the club is ridiculous and pointless in my opinion.
Everyone on this board is a genius recruiter after the fact - not so many on draft day.
l don't talk much about who should get at draft time because frankly l don't know.
we were unlucky that year with injuries to our top 2 picks, but l am still hopeful on sharenberg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe not for you but personally I'm satisfied with the trade.
Value wise the trade is fine. Just that there were other ways it could be done without giving up Shaw.

If only the club could find you a position as head of hindsight recruiting.
I have no doubt our list would be the envy of all clubs.

Is that the best you got?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back