List Mgmt. Travis Cloke (confirmed, he's requested a trade)

Remove this Banner Ad

40-60 goals, our leading goal kicker, somewhere around 60% accuracy.
Hopefully other guys step up to take the pressure off him needing to be our key target all the time, and the more time he spends roaming, and taking the oppositions best KPD with him the better.

between 30-40 goals would be ok, he's not a goal kicker, never has been, he's a genuine half forward.

Moore and Gault look great together in the forward 50. Gault did ok in the ruck too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looks totally out of his depth, as odd as that sounds. Doesnt look like getting near the ball.

If he can kick 50 goals this year, i'd consider that an exceptional season under the circumstances. But otherwise im not hoping for/expecting much

Not interested in his individual performance as such. Its to long we have relied on Cloke winning us games. I more interested about our forwards as a group kicking goals.

Yesterday getting 8 goals from Gault, Moore and Cloke (with Moore leading the way with 4)this is exactly how our forward line needs to function. 3 genuine tall routes all with a chance of kicking a bag on a day. Lets hope they can bring it to the season

As for this thread ill say cloke 40 goals.

Don't worry about Mr September, when the time comes his massive frame will be mangling midfielders further upfield and kicking it down to Moore and Gault to finish off.

I actually don't care how many goals Trav kicks. He'll continue to work hard and do his job for his team (as he always has done). If he can be a part of a forward line that kicks winning scores every week why do we care how many goals he kicks? Are goals his only KPI? Maybe his coaches (you remember them...they tell our players what to do) maybe his coaches want him to work opponents out of the F50? Maybe they value his contested marking or his pack crashing to make crumbing easier? Maybe they value his physicality or his tackling (the one percenters that contribute to others kicking goals) more than we know?
By BF expectation he's supposed to be kicking bags of goals every week. I'm guessing lots of BF posters must be "employee of the month" 10 or 12 months of the year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back