Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boundary Rider

Draftee
Apr 22, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone see the game yesterday between Daylesford and Ballan? Wondering how Travis Grigg went? Rumor has it the coach asked him during the week where his speed has gone from previous years

Anyone see the game yesterday between Daylesford and Ballan? Wondering how Travis Grigg went? Rumor has it the coach asked him during the week where his speed has gone from previous years
yeh happened to c the game and from where i was standing he wasnt working on his speed, he was testing the new bench out over near the score board:p

was talkin shagga eason b4 season started and seemed 2 b pretty happy griggy was leaving dunnstown. seen him play on weekend now i know why. OVERATED:thumbsdown:

has had some injury problems namely ankle so slowed him down a bit, best described as loose checking kick chasing backman can be exposed by hard running chf if there are any in the league

has had some injury problems namely ankle so slowed him down a bit, best described as loose checking kick chasing backman can be exposed by hard running chf if there are any in the league

Yeah injuries plagued Griggy getting a full preseason under his belt. Has been thrown back into a key position due to Reeves just returning from overseas, but will become a running half back as the season progresses. Will be an major asset to say the least.

U Ballan blokes must be clutching at straws to find faults with the D'ford side from last weekend. Mite help to take a look closer to home.

Did this really need a thread dedicated to it?

I know a number of guys who rate Griggs highly a player and a bloke.

Griggy is a great bloke personally and a very good footballer... Dont underestimate him..... Plenty of courage and is pretty mobile for a tall backman/winger....

Good to see him back at Daylesford....

Griggy is a great bloke personally and a very good footballer... Dont underestimate him..... Plenty of courage and is pretty mobile for a tall backman/winger....

Good to see him back at Daylesford....

Agreed. From what I saw of him when playing against Daylesford I thought he would win his position more often than not at a Major League standard. Pity guys feel the need to get on people's backs on here.

Agreed. From what I saw of him when playing against Daylesford I thought he would win his position more often than not at a Major League standard. Pity guys feel the need to get on people's backs on here.

Yeah travy fits nicely in what looks like a strong backline for Daylesford. Good disposal and good footy brain

played in the reserves on the weekend , is his form that bad ,not many teams have kicked goals against daylesford ,or are they saving cash

The coach is developing a senior squad of players. While playing the lesser teams, the idea is giving other blokes a taste of senior footy, whilst at the same time dropping players back to get a full of run in the legs.

He was best on ground with a couple of other blokes in the 2's though so should be back in b4 too long.

The coach is developing a senior squad of players. While playing the lesser teams, the idea is giving other blokes a taste of senior footy, whilst at the same time dropping players back to get a full of run in the legs.

He was best on ground with a couple of other blokes in the 2's though so should be back in b4 too long.

Another best on ground on the weekend. Didnt think it was possible for a bloke to get 50 touches in 80 minutes of footy. Watch out burra here comes the grigg train

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any truth in the rumour that Trav's younger brother Ben may be heading to Daylesford before clearences close? Has been busy for most of this season touring the country with his band "The Flics" but rumour has it he may seek a clearence from C/L, as the chance of playing in a CHFL premiership was to good to knock back. Must be getting offered awesome coin, is a similar player to Travis but with better leg speed and upper body strength.

Is there any truth in the rumour that Trav's younger brother Ben may be heading to Daylesford before clearences close? Has been busy for most of this season touring the country with his band "The Flics" but rumour has it he may seek a clearence from C/L, as the chance of playing in a CHFL premiership was to good to knock back. Must be getting offered awesome coin, is a similar player to Travis but with better leg speed and upper body strength.

News to me mate,although id say our team is right where we want it right now. I see no reason why we would chase Ben throwing around big coin at this point in the season.

I have heard a couple of storys of this bloke and if he does decide to move out things could get quite messy. Was the linch pin on the last line of defence at C/L for many a season not much went past him. Heard C/L didnt offer enough coin for him to even bother getting out of bed each saturday. Would be back page news in the courier if they get the clearence going.

How has the gentle giant been going this year after his spell in the 2's. Did it give him a wake up call to have a go???

I was wondering how trav grigg played on saturday. I have heard he didn't play to well. Can anyone confirm? And is he guaranteed a spot in the grand final side?

Obviouslyl C/Linton has a lot of money if they can afford to pay trav $200 per kick. 3 kicks in round 1 eqauls $600 plus travel. Lucky C/Linton got over the line otherwise they might be looking for their money back. Wonder if he would be a walk-up start in the seniors if his name was Travis Smith. Proved his loyalty to his home club by being away for 7 years. For shame!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back