Player Watch Travis Varcoe (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s hardly the end of the world losing a fringe best 22 player for a month or so.

We don’t have a LOT of injuries and this is the only semi serious one we have incurred in the offseason, to the best of my knowledge
As I said, hopefully we get a decent run with injuries.

Got it.

Yes I would have to agree that MM and Butters are clearly and completely responsible for the Pies ongoing injuries of late. 100%

Well that when our Bad Run of Injuries Started

You actually said “ when will we ever get a decent run”.
Which has a far more negative tone.
I don’t see any cause to be concerned about injuries just yet.
If our training track is too hard and causing injuries etc I propose the lads train on Ed's front lawn in Toorak. It's probably large enough, verdant and beautifully cushioned to be the perfect venue.
Fence high enough for secret drills when necessary.
Just around the corner from Bucks' place.
Everyone's a winner!

You actually said “ when will we ever get a decent run”.

Which has a far more negative tone.

I don’t see any cause to be concerned about injuries just yet.
Go pick the eyes out of someone else, I’m not interested in taking part in your game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy he’s back in the team!

However, anyone else find it weird that we moved our best crumbing forward to a role we have a plethora of players?

Maynard, Noble, Quaynor & Bianco are the ones who could easily place the small defensive role.

However, anyone else find it weird that we moved our best crumbing forward to a role we have a plethora of players?

Maynard, Noble, Quaynor & Bianco are the ones who could easily place the small defensive role.
We also have a lot of small forwards. I think it was pace out of the backline that they were after with Varcoe

I'm happy to see Trav back in the side, he may not get too many more cracks at it but at least you know he'll give his all. Will be interesting to see the role he plays tonight

In what crazy world did Varcoe become our best crumbing forward? He's kicked over 10 goals ONCE in the past 9 seasons.

Easily? Noble played there and he was average at best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back