Treatment versus Vaccine

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you provide a source from an Australian Health Official or politician saying "if you get vaccinated, you will not get covid or transmit it".

Thanks.

Daniel Andrews
January 2022: “At the moment two doses are protecting the vast majority of people from serious illness, but it’s only with three doses that you’ll be prevented not just from serious illness but from getting this virus, this Omicron variant, and therefore giving it to others.”

I've been drinking that since 2021, still no covid or any other illness so it worked better for me than anyone I know who took the jab. Breaks down into water + sodium in the body.

Seriously - don't drink bleach. I mean, part of me wants Darwinism to run it course but there is no benefit only real danger from drinking it.

BTW - my dad hasn't got COVID yet and he has a moustache. Therefore moustaches prevent COVID.

Oh and if you really have to take an elixir

Seriously - don't drink bleach. I mean, part of me wants Darwinism to run it course but there is no benefit only real danger from drinking it.

BTW - my dad hasn't got COVID yet and he has a moustache. Therefore moustaches prevent COVID.

Oh and if you really have to take an elixir

That's why I've had it 6 times. No moustache!

That's why I've had it 6 times. No moustache!
I just made sure my Vitamin D levels were good took them pills every day. I had Vitamin C with fruits and once people had the virus took Zinc and Quercetin. I got the covid once was weaker than a sniffle all i noticed one day couldn't smell the Glenn 20 spray but had my taste. I had some Ivermectin i never used in case from India i choose the Quercetin was less of a bullet and bought local.

Why are they testing a horse drug on humans?
See how they word it you can always tell a liar a drug for horses when their 2 version. The Horse treatment as it measured for Horses so your not a horse size plus not sure if anything been added different to the Human size. The Human version has been used on Millions maybe even Billions in the World for over 30 years for heartworm, worms and other parasites . river blindness. Scabies, and Malaria.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back