Travel Trekking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 13, 2006
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Anyone done much trekking?

I did a weeks camping in NZ earlier this year, and I loved it, and I'm also very keen to go O/S and just disappear for a while; a bit of a journey of self discovery, if you will...

To that end, I'm considering doing some trekking; thoughts at this stage are one of the Incan Trails, or a variant of El Camino (maybe de Norte?).

Has anyone done either of these trails, or done much trekking in general?

Anyone done much trekking?

I did a weeks camping in NZ earlier this year, and I loved it, and I'm also very keen to go O/S and just disappear for a while; a bit of a journey of self discovery, if you will...

To that end, I'm considering doing some trekking; thoughts at this stage are one of the Incan Trails, or a variant of El Camino (maybe de Norte?).

Has anyone done either of these trails, or done much trekking in general?

I love it, was meant to go away over the long weekend to hike Australia's 10 highest peaks in and around Kosciuszko.

Salkantay to Machu Picchu - 5 days

W Trek - Torres del Paine national park. 6 days

Kilimanjaro next year.

The first one was with a tour company, lots of people around as it was peak season. Torres del Paine i did with just one other in the winter. Saw 2 other people for the whole week i was in the park. For anyone that has been there during the summer you'll appreciate how rare that is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back