Roast Treloar’s partner fumes after being made the ‘scapegoat’ by Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Uh huh, not sure how you missed this a few posts up but they're not my numbers South Sydney

The Herald Sun understands Collingwood had made clear to clubs that it would be prepared to wear as much as $100,000 of that $900,000 average salary over the life of the contract.

Clubs might push for the Pies to pay even more of his salary – even up to $150,000 per year – if they can come up with a trade that also suits Collingwood.

The Australian gave the same 100K number too.

I DO realise they are not numbers which you personally claim to have made up.

It is not at all uncommon (rather the opposite) for News Corp media products to share the same story (changed a little sometimes to pretend originality)

However, it is clear that "Herald Sun understands Collingwood had made clear to clubs" that the story was leaked as propaganda by Colliwobles they mane the source!
You just seem to want to claim and emphasise it HERE , as if pretending anyone else bought into the BS!
Collingwood might have even tried it on with Dogs LOL!....
Ned mumbled to the direct question, but Sam Power separately was MUCH clearer on trade radio that there would have to be substantial subsidy (more than touted $100k) paid by wobbles for duration of any contract.

I DO realise they are not numbers which you personally claim to have made up.

It is not at all uncommon (rather the opposite) for News Corp media products to share the same story (changed a little sometimes to pretend originality)

However, it is clear that "Herald Sun understands Collingwood had made clear to clubs" that the story was leaked as propaganda by Colliwobles they mane the source!
You just seem to want to claim and emphasise it HERE , as if pretending anyone else bought into the BS!
Collingwood might have even tried it on with Dogs LOL!....
Ned mumbled to the direct question, but Sam Power separately was MUCH clearer on trade radio that there would have to be substantial subsidy (more than touted $100k paid by wobbles for duration of any contract.
Hey I heard Elvis was still alive if you like conspiracy theories... Bigfoot told me

That's fantasy, he's not our player anymore and it will be arbed to everyone's satisfaction, it sounds like the Dogs are arcing up at only 80K and want closer to 150K so a compromise isn't likely to hurt either party, it would be one less rookie at most.
The trade has not been finalised that’s why the AFL have given both clubs till Friday to resolve it. So if it doesn’t he resolved he walks back into Collingwood so he kind of is still your player

This doesn’t get resolved by Friday he will have to walk back into Collingwood
It's not a problem financially for us because we were clearing money for future Free agents as well as cleaning up the cap, so we'd just hold off til next year then get him out the door and bring Merrett in on less as a FA. It's been the plan all along

The trade has not been finalised that’s why the AFL have given both clubs till Friday to resolve it. So if it doesn’t he resolved he walks back into Collingwood so he kind of is still your player
It's finalised in the minds that matter, nobody is walking this one back no matter how feasible, all parties are committed

It's not a problem financially for us because we were clearing money for future Free agents as well as cleaning up the cap, so we'd just hold off til next year then get him out the door and bring Merrett in on less as a FA. It's been the plan all along

LOL!
You really do sound like a stooge who works for wobbles.... every bit as silly

How would that go?

"Hi Adz welcome back! Sorry about that stuff about your Mrs and the kid, and your mental health err "challenges' and saying the players and Bucks really didn't mean you are hard to live with and we all definitely wanted you out. Anyway come back in and we'll try again next year to get rid of you"

Essington have reduced their cap too. I cannot see Merrett wanting to join your deceitful disgraceful lying mob.
Nor could I see any club giving more than a packet of chips for Treloar after next season (prehaps even negotiating with Collingwood) IF he has to go back!

Just cough up the $300K per year and take responsibility for your MISTAKES!

LOL!

How would that go?

"Hi Adz welcome back! Sorry about that stuff about your Mrs and the kid, and your mental health err "challenges' and saying the players and Bucks really didn't mean you are hard to live with and we all definitely wanted you out. Anyway come back in and we'll try again next year to get rid of you"

Essington have reduced their cap too. I cannot see Merrett wanting to join your deceitful disgraceful lying mob.
Nor could I see any club giving more than a packet of chips for Treloar after next season (prehaps even negotiating with Collingwood) IF he has to go back!

Can’t see any high profile player wanting to sign with Collingwood after they seen how they have treated Treloar

LOL!

How would that go?

Think it will be like this

"Hi Adz, welcome back, as a sorry I have bought you a gift. Its magnetic and under your car. You will hear it ticking when you drive but that ticking will eventually stop and you will never hear it again thereafter"

Think it will be like this

"Hi Adz, welcome back, as a sorry I have bought you a gift. Its magnetic and under your car. You will hear it ticking when you drive but that ticking will eventually stop and you will never hear it again thereafter"

nah.. they have demonstrated to the entire footy world they are crazy irresponsible and stupid
.....but I think not that stupid?
.. they would realise that the estate payout (think Beams) would still count on their salary cap TPP and......

..oh wait ....maybe Ned Guy doesn't know that?!!!! ....anyway someone there would?

Eddie Nowhere would surely fumble it (present) and it blow up in his face.... 90 secs before Treloar arrived anyway.

LOL!

How would that go?

Are you under the impression that we are rivals because our presidents don't like each other?

You haven't won a flag without financial assistance for 8 decades mate, we are not your rival, we can't even see you down there with what? 3 flags?

Save the smack talk for someone on your premiership level, if you can find anyone with that few, you've already been proven a liar that can't back up what they say with 'all those articles'

Last edited:
Just quietly, in the middle of a global pandemic, with a young baby, both he and Kim on record as saying they will eventually settle in QLD, Kim a chance for an extension keeping her there 2 years and Adam suffering from depression. What was the problem with going to QLD? Pretty rough if he just thought GC was a dead end and he'll never win a flag.

Do you have a link or you just keep posting monkeys?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You didn't specify which Link, and I'm not here to do your research

So what you said about Adam Treloar and his wife was either hearsay or made up by you.

So what you said about Adam Treloar and his wife was either hearsay or made up by you.
No

Interesting Eddie Trump's comments:

"The Dogs will remember those who stood by them when they had no friends and voted for them and looked after equalisation and things like that," he said jokingly on Triple M.

Jokingly hey? Yeah sure, Ed. The Joke is on You and your club.

"The Dogs will remember those who stood by them when they had no friends and voted for them and looked after equalisation and things like that," he said jokingly on Triple M.

Collingwood were a joke before Eddie took over as President, and now it seems they have become a joke again under his watch. The Circle of life.

Seriously that is a s**t and extremely unprofessional thing for a club President to say.

Do you always live vicariously out of Collingwood? Eddie made a joke, film at 11 :rolleyes:

And we did save the Dogs from extinction (not that we'd ever take advantage of it) and I took great pride in their recent Premiership, as I'm sure Eddie did

Collingwood were a joke before Eddie took over as President, and now it seems they have become a joke again under his watch. The Circle of life.

Seriously that is a sh*t and extremely unprofessional thing for a club President to say.
You're kidding right? do you know how many wooden spoons you've won lately or how long you've been flagless? If we are a joke you guys are the comedy company

Seriously that is a sh*t and extremely unprofessional thing for a club President to say.

Yeah well Eddie is a president just like Trump is a president, that's why I called him Eddie Trump.

Could you imagine if Eddie was premier or president?

Are you under the impression that we are rivals because our presidents don't like each other?

You haven't won a flag without financial assistance for 8 decades mate, we are not your rival, we can't even see you down there with what? 3 flags?

Save the smack talk for someone on your premiership level, if you can find anyone with that few, you've already been proven a liar that can't back up what they say with 'all those articles'

You poor ol' fella

Richard Colless hasn't been Swans President for many years. (Swans do not have an ego maniac who thinks he owns the job and the club in perpetuity)

Won more flags in the AFL era than your mob even whilst (the once biggest and most financial/ biggest spending) , Also Collingwood also gets annual distribution money from AFL

No F' wit.. scroll back and see it was NOT ME you were arguing about "articles" with. ( Your accusation is a lie... but I will forgive it )

All of it salty deflection and off topic! Get with it.

You poor ol' fella

Richard Colless hasn't been Swans President for many years. (Swans do not have an ego maniac who thinks he owns the job and the club in perpetuity)

Won more flags in the AFL era than your mob even whilst (the once biggest and most financial/ biggest spending) , Also Collingwood also gets annual distribution money from AFL

No F' wit.. scroll back and see it was NOT ME you were arguing about "articles" with. ( Your accusation is a lie... but I will forgive it )
Sadly that's how relevant your club is (probably why you are talking so much about another club) I know nothing about them other than their monumental lack of success over the journey and that their supporters are strangely prone to whacky conspiracy theories

Remove this Banner Ad

Back