Roast Treloar’s partner fumes after being made the ‘scapegoat’ by Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Which CFC official came out and blamed Trelors wife?
I don't recall any quotes or proof?

Or was it the usual gutter murdoch media making up stories to sell papers?

AFL really should strip Collingwood of its 2021 draft picks. Don’t sit here and tell me about how you care about the female fans with AFLW and actively promote female harassment by one of your teams please

You are just flat out hypocrites
I honestly thought this was a joke post. What a ******* stupid take haha.
Treloars a complete w***er. You got traded from a footy club not kicked out of your family mate.

Seeing calls lately for the Pies to be stripped of draft picks. Have to say that I agree, we can't have a club actively abusing a woman in public.

So you obviously strongly disagree that we can't have clubs publicly abusing/humiliating women.
In you opinion is it something the AFL should actively encourage? Or should it only be encouraged in circumstances like this where a club should be able to justify, say, poor budgeting or incompetent list management etc by pointing the finger at some woman who hasn't performed her role as the dutiful wife subserviently enough according to traditional standards?
Should we also encourage the husbands and partners of such wayward women to punish them, say, with a bit of a touch-up? A trip to the E.D. for Mrs Treloar sure would put her back in her place, hey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you obviously strongly disagree that we can't have clubs publicly abusing/humiliating women.
In you opinion is it something the AFL should actively encourage? Or should it only be encouraged in circumstances like this where a club should be able to justify, say, poor budgeting or incompetent list management etc by pointing the finger at some woman who hasn't performed her role as the dutiful wife subserviently enough according to traditional standards?
Should we also encourage the husbands and partners of such wayward women to punish them, say, with a bit of a touch-up? A trip to the E.D. for Mrs Treloar sure would put her back in her place, hey?

Not even worth responding to this crap. You're a ******* idiot mate.

Yeah cos Treloars really going out of his way to bring this up, it’s the first question he gets asked whenever he does any media plus he’s literally replying to Bucks talking about it last week (who I’m not blaming as again he’s not the one bringing it up, the media is)

calling him a w***er Lol

Treloar should be happy he left to go to a better team who is far closer to a flag than the pies. If collingwood went out and said we are getting rid of you to the cap situation then this would have blown up. The issue is the mental health excuse and bringing his mrs into it and whilst concerns could have been raised privately the fact they have leaked this out to the media to cover up there own incompetence managing the salary cap to appease fans reactions to the mass cap exodus is pathetic - thats the issue with this one.

Treloar does need need to get over it but I think he is more embarrassed and pissed off that him and his families name have had to deal with a situation that was somewhat avoidable

Treloar didn't seem to have a problem lying to GWS and walking out on them

Collingwood said he was hard to coach as he couldn't take negative feedback. His world tour of 'Poor me' really isn't dispelling that

Yeah cos Treloars really going out of his way to bring this up, it’s the first question he gets asked whenever he does any media plus he’s literally replying to Bucks talking about it last week (who I’m not blaming as again he’s not the one bringing it up, the media is)

calling him a w***er Lol
He could have easily said 'Look I'm a Bulldogs player and I want to look forward and not back'.

It's not that hard, he doesn't have to sook about it all the ******* time

Move on Adam, people get sacked every day in life

Hahahaa f*n Melbourne supporters, what is it you guys have against us? Looking at the state of your midfield you probably should have had a crack at him
Having said anything negative about the Bulldogs

Treloar is a turnover merchant, stats look super impressive but * he butchers the ball

I honestly don't se why you guys need him with your midfield tbh. But then again when you got him for * all and Collingwood are paying half his wages I guess it is worth it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back