Player Watch Trent Bianco (Delisted 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fratbrat

Senior List
Nov 8, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
"Despite entering the draft late, the Pies managed to nab two quality midfielders.

Rantall broke the 2km time trial record at the combine, and is an endurance beast. With Steele Sidebottom and Scott Pendlebury getting on, he’ll be eyeing a spot on the wing over the next few years.

Bianco was the steal of the draft – most pundits rated him in the top 20-25 on talent. He’s an elite kick, but slide down the order mostly likely due to his size (178cm).

A Collingwood supporter growing up, the Pies have got a classy defender to complement Isaac Quaynor off the half-back flank."

Rantall also has 10kg on Bianco. But both would have to go past both Brown's, Apples, Noble & Quaynor, and even Greenwood to get a game Rnd 1.

Easy to go Pass Greenwood. Could get a Game ahead of Appelby and maybe Browns

He said he would be training with the half backs or half forwards. I'll check tomorrow and friday which of them it is.

Could see him Half Forward as he can deliver it to our Forwards very well and that something we been Missing

wicksy

Cancelled
Feb 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Clippers, Daniel Ricciardo Racing
Who's his gf that got picked up by the Dogs?

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Rantall also has 10kg on Bianco. But both would have to go past both Brown's, Apples, Noble & Quaynor, and even Greenwood to get a game Rnd 1.
Easy to go Pass Greenwood. Could get a Game ahead of Appelby and maybe Browns
Greenwood probably the best player from that bunch, arguably top 15 on our list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DaicosianMarvels

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Greenwood isn't being pushed out of the 22.

Can't play with babies out there. He is respected by the group and club and ever since the North game when he was called out for being soft, he has been nothing by exceptional.

Looking forward to having him out their in the first month of the season. Phillips on one wing and Bianco on the other, as long as he shows what I think he will in the off season/ preseason.

Rantell is another player that will get an opportunity and I believe impress but he will be nursed through, regardless of the weight difference between him and Bianco.

I am excited by both draftees, they could have been drafted top 20 and come mid season next year I don't think anyone would criticise the club/s for taking them that early. Especially when you see Richmond get Dow with a first round pick lol. It's like drafting Barham with a first round pick.

We will look back at this draft and compare it to the one with Sidebottom and Beams. Early draft picks are overrated, we do our best work later in the draft (Stephenson being the exception lol).

Can't play with babies out there. He is respected by the group and club and ever since the North game when he was called out for being soft, he has been nothing by exceptional.

Looking forward to having him out their in the first month of the season. Phillips on one wing and Bianco on the other, as long as he shows what I think he will in the off season/ preseason.

Rantell is another player that will get an opportunity and I believe impress but he will be nursed through, regardless of the weight difference between him and Bianco.

I am excited by both draftees, they could have been drafted top 20 and come mid season next year I don't think anyone would criticise the club/s for taking them that early. Especially when you see Richmond get Dow with a first round pick lol. It's like drafting Barham with a first round pick.

We will look back at this draft and compare it to the one with Sidebottom and Beams. Early draft picks are overrated, we do our best work later in the draft (Stephenson being the exception lol).

Also can't play with a Guy with a Stuffed ACL :rolleyes:

DaicosianMarvels

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well the club say he will be back then so I will have to go by that as I am not a doctor. No matter how much I believe or don’t believe them.

Thedivided

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood

How are early draft picks over rated? Without early picks we don't have JDG, pendlebury, grundy, stevo, sidey and players of that calibre. Anyone that says having early picks means nothing is kidding themselves that's how you do get top end talent and I'd happily bet the house on it our recruiters would love a top 10 pick over a pick in the 40s stop being ridiculous.

He reminds me of Caleb Daniel.

A Small & Classy ball user on both feet, who slid down the draft order due to not being “tall enough”.

I’ll be very very happy if he turned out as good as Daniel.
About 10 cm taller than Caleb Daniel though. But I get your point. If he shows half of what he did in U18 going forward, that's gonna be an asset.

LarryKinn

Team Captain
Nov 3, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers LA Chargers

"cant play with babies" then you go to pump our 2 draft picks. I'm all for Mayne going to the VFL, but Noble or Murphy should take that spot.
Greenwoods spot will be taken by IQ (its why he was extended 2 years) as he wont be ready till midseason.
And yes , the best talent is at the top of the draft by an overwhelming percentage.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
He reminds me of Caleb Daniel.

A Small & Classy ball user on both feet, who slid down the draft order due to not being “tall enough”.

I’ll be very very happy if he turned out as good as Daniel.

I see more Kade Simpson in him, the way he moves and plays. Hopefully his W-L record is not of the same ilk.

Back