Trent Burgoyne

Remove this Banner Ad

First question: Tell us Pete how do you compare being at Port Power with your first gig with the Hawks?

Second Question: Is Luke Hodge as awesome a guy as it seems? Did you get lots of free Lite N Easy off him?

He has a fair bit of work to do to develop into an AFL player. But super stoked that he gets a chance. Father was a legend, let's hope Trent can get there too :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yes I’d imagine he’ll be a bit player at the Maggies for a year , he definitely looks like he has natural talent , let’s hope he can develop into a top little player and if brother Jase gets picked as well hopefully they will be able to talk Shaun’s boys into joining them .
Imagine if Tex comes through as well. Happy days

Loved Trent's father and uncle if this kid is half as good I'll be happy good luck luck young fella.
Operation get Daisey son as a father son starts now in no way should he be playing for the crows I hope we are trying our best to challenge this s**t.

Really hope we have patience with him developing and he has the commitment to progress. F/Sons always a feel good story, that’s what makes a team a club and a club a community. Something to build on in the next few years. Good luck Trent.

I really like his pace in the contest. He seems to just identify a small gap, back his speed and run straight through the middle! No wonder he pings his hamstrings.. hopefully we give him some time to develop and not go all Jackson Edwards on him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Burgoyne brother trend enters a second generation- younger brother a bit taller and a bit better.

Peter is as underrated as Shaun is overrated.

You’d think he was Brett Voss and his brother was Michael after the eastern seaboard/Hawks bonus was applied.

You’d think he was Brett Voss and his brother was Michael after the eastern seaboard/Hawks bonus was applied.
Do YoU ReMeBeR The time Mike said to Brett my dad slept WIth YouR MuM....

HaW HaW HaW....

I love how much he takes the game on watching his highlights.

I’ve gotta admit though he looks pretty far off the pace. Hopefully just a late bloomer, but even then I can see him playing a few games for us with the way he takes the game on. Ken LOVES players who do that.

Of course Ken probably won’t be here after next year, so we’ll have to see.

Necro quote I know but Pete's 2004 was better than any season Shaun has played. Also could've very easily had a norm smith on the cv.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back