Player Watch Trent Cotchin - Congratulations on 300 games

Remove this Banner Ad

I still don't know if people understand how transformational Trent was, or how rare being transformational is. As a club man who helped resurrect a nearly defunct team and club, on the field, it places him above some of the greatest players who despite their gifts may not have had such transformational effects.

That's heretical. The world we knew is upside down. Some of the greats may be less great than the "less great".

It’s strange how Cotchin is underrated

Thing people forget is how classy he is as a footballer .

One of the classiest I have seen on and off the field

Only knock on his career was in front of goals .

Having said that he still averaged twice as many goals per game than Sam Mitchell and about the same as joel selwood

A transformational player who will be a tiger immortal

It’s strange how Cotchin is underrated

Thing people forget is how classy he is as a footballer .

One of the classiest I have seen on and off the field

Only knock on his career was in front of goals .

Having said that he still averaged twice as many goals per game than Sam Mitchell and about the same as joel selwood

A transformational player who will be a tiger immortal

Yes I predicted with customary brilliance in the first quarter to my wife that his one flaw was that he wasn't much of a goalkicker, and he had no chance at that set shot. Of course it sailed through. For good measure snagged another one in the second (shades of the Geelong game). My wisdom knows no bounds and thank you Richmond for wrecking my tipping again.

Pretty amazing last couple of weeks he's had.

3 x premiership captain and Brownlow medallist, yet he'll probably be just as remembered for sacrificing his game in his last few seasons to try and help the team. That's a fair legacy to leave

3 x premiership captain and Brownlow medallist, yet he'll probably be just as remembered for sacrificing his game in his last few seasons to try and help the team. That's a fair legacy to leave

Boomer Harvey of this generation.

Jarryd Blair got a premiership, yet Garry Abblett Senior never did. Its not a barometer of individual success..

Lucky to make it to 300 IMO. Got lucky that he captained a stacked list and great coach.
Jealousy is a curse

Has been almost best on ground in his 299 and 300 game

This is the thing about Cotchin he is one of the few footballers that oppo fans are historically completely clueless about , you don’t understand his role, only look at stats.

I can assure you though no one at Richmond gaf!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back