Trent Cotchin - Disrespect thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Given what occurred at the end of last season you would think Taylor Walker would have learnt to shut his mouth .
Yet the the press is doubling up on Cotchin whilst celebrating the return of the grub Toby Greene who was suspended for chesting an umpire, respect for umpires they say

I'm genuinely surprised damien barrett didn't take a swipe at Cotch in his misguided sliding doors column

So I'll have a crack in his place

If Tex didn't push Cotchin over the boundary line then Cotchin wouldn't have stuck his leg out and be crucified like he killed all the puppies in the world

I really don't think Cotch did anything wrong — if you slow down the footage and watch it frame by frame you can clearly see Tex is being a racist.
Cotch was obviously just trying to kick out racism, not too mention that scum Walker was about to drop a knee on him had Cotch not defended himself.

Who gives a damn what others think of Cotchin or Richmond, 3 flags and a Brownlow means he will be an AFL legend either way.

Out of all the old farts Cotch has been our best by a country mile. Unfortunately he's had very little assistant in the inside mid work and has been asked to do over and beyond his expectations. I've really felt sorry for him as Ross is so s**t and Graham is occupied in tagging which means Trent is the only bloke doing all the bullocking work with very little time out time.

Out of all the old farts Cotch has been our best by a country mile. Unfortunately he's had very little assistant in the inside mid work and has been asked to do over and beyond his expectations. I've really felt sorry for him as Ross is so s**t and Graham is occupied in tagging which means Trent is the only bloke doing all the bullocking work with very little time out time.
ive said a few times hes performing just fine for the 4th or 5th midfielder, which he should be at his age. but because of injuries and lack of young talent, hes been expected to still be number 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back