Trent Cotchin - Disrespect thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats how our greatest captain in our history is spending his final season. Thats the coverage he is getting. Compare it to what Gary Ablett jnr got, which was basically a farewell tour sponsored by the AFL & their associated media. Or Nick Riewoltd, Sam Mitchell, Eddie Betts....

This game has become so so easy to hate, Cotchin will be a walk up start for the Hall of Fame - but nup, we are watching him be sold as "a kicker" & he is being treated worse than a bloke who is a legit, out & act ******* racist. its gross.

I wont be watching the Melbourne game or any game next week. Why support this s**t

Last edited:
They the footy journos would rather support a racist
Glad someone else picked up on this. The cheerleading the commentators were doing for Taylor's "big comeback" was disgusting. He didn't do a knee, he's a racist bogan campaigner that should've been banished from the AFL.

Thats how our greatest captain in our history is spending his final season. Thats the coverage he is getting. Compare it to what Gary Ablett jnr got, which was basically a farewell tour sponsored by the AFL & their associated media. Or Nick Riewoltd, Sam Mitchell, Eddie Betts....

This game has become so so easy to hate, Cotchin will be a walk up start for the Hall of Fame - but nup, we are watching him be sold as "a kicker" & he is being treated worse than a bloke who is a legit, out & act ******* racist. its gross.

I wont be watching the Melbourne game or any game next week. Why support this s**t
After all that he only copped a fine anyway

Glad someone else picked up on this. The cheerleading the commentators were doing for Taylor's "big comeback" was disgusting. He didn't do a knee, he's a racist bogan campaigner that should've been banished from the AFL.

was not lost on me, thats for sure. You can see the anguish aboriginal and blacks in general must live with in this society. We bastardise people for racism for perception, but forgive them just as quickly back into our fold. Reckon if someone said something that bad about a white gay, female or trans person atm, they would be forigven so publicly within 6 months?

Is tom Morris still working for Fox after his awful comments about a female, homosexual colleague? Why the F is Tex Walker then ? Not equal, not by a long shot

After all that he only copped a fine anyway

a fine is even too much. We are being killed by a death of 10,000 lashes, its really obvious,.

Seriously, a fine is still them saying he is guilty. Of what exactly, sticking his foot up when a giant racist bogan twice his size is about to barge into him while he lays defensively on the floor? Even a fine is a ridiculous outcome tbh

didn't selwood hold a young collingwood player in a headlock a few weeks ago or am I remembering wrong? I don't think I heard much about that in the media.

The biggest disgrace was in 2020 GF when Selwood rubbed Baker’s head into the dirt behind play when the game was lost: McAvaney said something along the lines of ‘Selwood still not giving up’, and not a single other commentator said a word. This in the same year it was ‘open season’ on Lynch for a couple of similar indiscretions that led the footy news for a month.

Selwood plays the game really hard. As does Hawkins. As does Franklin. As did Hodge. They all play close to the edge, but there’s never a focus on what amounts to being fairly dirty players. But when Cotchin, Dusty, Rance or Lynch so much as sneeze it’s front and back page news. Does my head in.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He's curling up to protect himself from being trampled. What's he supposed to do lay perfectly still and let the Tex offender jump on him?
Agree … the wanted to have Cotch in the fetal position and Tex accidently stamp him.
Then they would have defended Tex and said it was a accident …. these campaigners s**t me
You can see our club is on the outer with the establishment … * them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a listen to this, Tex the racist Walker. He just broke the player's code. I cannot wait until this grub comes back to play at the G

I would have got a month': Walker slams Cotchin's 'deliberate' kick​

VETERAN Adelaide forward Taylor Walker has hit out at Richmond star Trent Cotchin's "deliberate" kick at him during the Crows' upset win.
Walker, who served a six-game suspension for making a racist comment during a SANFL game last year, claims the AFL's Match Review Officer would have ruled him out for a month if reacted how Cotchin did.
The three-time Tigers premiership skipper escaped with a $2000 fine for kicking Walker during the third quarter of Saturday's match at Adelaide Oval.

Walker angry with Cotchin after this fiery clash​

Taylor Walker isn't happy with Trent Cotchin after the Tigers skipper appears to extend his boot out
Walker shoved Cotchin over the boundary line during the match, with the Richmond midfielder then lifting his leg up towards the former Crows captain, prompting a furious reaction.

The 31-year-old, who booted five goals in a match-winning display against Richmond, was still frustrated by the incident on Tuesday.
"Especially when it's deliberate," Walker told Triple M when host Chris Dittmar said Cotchin needed a bigger sanction from the AFL.
"I tell you what, if the shoe was on the other foot I would have been missing the next month."

He also claimed GWS star Toby Greene, who is set to return from a six-game ban for pushing an umpire last year, would have been suspended for an entire season for an incident like Cotchin's.

Walker has returned to Adelaide's team in stunning form, kicking nine goals in two appearances despite being unable to play games at any level during his high-profile suspension.

Have a listen to this, Tex the racist Walker. He just broke the player's code. I cannot wait until this grub comes back to play at the G

I would have got a month': Walker slams Cotchin's 'deliberate' kick​

VETERAN Adelaide forward Taylor Walker has hit out at Richmond star Trent Cotchin's "deliberate" kick at him during the Crows' upset win.
Walker, who served a six-game suspension for making a racist comment during a SANFL game last year, claims the AFL's Match Review Officer would have ruled him out for a month if reacted how Cotchin did.
The three-time Tigers premiership skipper escaped with a $2000 fine for kicking Walker during the third quarter of Saturday's match at Adelaide Oval.

Walker angry with Cotchin after this fiery clash​

Taylor Walker isn't happy with Trent Cotchin after the Tigers skipper appears to extend his boot out
Walker shoved Cotchin over the boundary line during the match, with the Richmond midfielder then lifting his leg up towards the former Crows captain, prompting a furious reaction.

The 31-year-old, who booted five goals in a match-winning display against Richmond, was still frustrated by the incident on Tuesday.
"Especially when it's deliberate," Walker told Triple M when host Chris Dittmar said Cotchin needed a bigger sanction from the AFL.
"I tell you what, if the shoe was on the other foot I would have been missing the next month."

He also claimed GWS star Toby Greene, who is set to return from a six-game ban for pushing an umpire last year, would have been suspended for an entire season for an incident like Cotchin's.

Walker has returned to Adelaide's team in stunning form, kicking nine goals in two appearances despite being unable to play games at any level during his high-profile suspension.

What a ******* baby.

That Chimp...

He Was Such A Cutie GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

tex tried to launch cotch into the bench, went hard at his ribs with the elbow as well. cotch should've done more than just lightly kick him
Absolutely he did , watch the replay then the campaigner was about to go Mumford style accidentally on purpose fall all over him knee first into the head, was reflex action defending himself, only have to watch TW to see the campaigner had a full head of steam. And what a prick of himself he’s making whining like a cut cat trying to draw sympathy and turn public opinion on the tried and true campaigner that he has proven to be

"A statue is being prepared this week for legend Trent Cotchin after his stance on racism on the weekend."

The true news.

Absolutely he did , watch the replay then the campaigner was about to go Mumford style accidentally on purpose fall all over him knee first into the head, was reflex action defending himself, only have to watch TW to see the campaigner had a full head of steam. And what a prick of himself he’s making whining like a cut cat trying to draw sympathy and turn public opinion on the tried and true campaigner that he has proven to be
He had rabies in hiseyes.
What a ******* baby.
Typical of Gil and the AFL to race this onto the site to hide behind the 20 free kick discrepancy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back