Trent Cotchin - Disrespect thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst thing yesterday was in comparison listening to the commentators, Dwayne Russell in particular commit self felatio every tine Walker went near it praising his courageous comeback from racism.

Not that Cotch even kicked him, but if ever somebody deserved it it’s ******* Taylor Walker
Der Wayne is a Richmond hating imbecile. One of the worst commentators to ever hold a microphone...

Tex is as dumb as they come. If he was playing in a lot of other sporting leagues he would have had his career cancelled for being a racist and he cops a slap on the wrist and then when you do come back from something like that you'd think you'd try and stay out of the news but the deadshit comes out with that.

Commentators were all throwing confetti around in the box every time the Crows kicked a goal,it was an insipid performance from them.

Jack does not like the rules,good on ya jack.
Whateley giving him the wokey concerned look as though everything he says is gospel,turn it up!

"It's all on you now!" says Whateley to our champ,what a joke!

Let's face it Tex Walker is utter SCUM. This guy should be keeping a low profile after his disgusting racist remarks.

Tex said he would get 4 weeks if he did it well that's just plain lying because he did deliberately push Jason Johanissen into the post and received a fine.
Potatoe head then goes on to say>> “I felt I didn’t do it deliberately".

Then says about Cotchins accidental kick upwards when Tex was flying over him.
"Especially when it's deliberate," Walker told Triple M when host Chris Dittmar said Cotchin needed a bigger sanction from the AFL.

Wow, talk about breaking the player's code.

This from Crows legend Mark Riccituo said Giants star Toby Greene would’ve been suspended for “three or four weeks” had he committed the same act.

Well, that's just factually incorrect. Where do these people get off in making false claims?
One thing good about the NET, is you can find all these incidences and well it's NOT true. Toby did much worse and got fined.

Last edited:
Commentators were all throwing confetti around in the box every time the Crows kicked a goal,it was an insipid performance from them.

Jack does not like the rules,good on ya jack.
Whateley giving him the wokey concerned look as though everything he says is gospel,turn it up!

"It's all on you now!" says Whateley to our champ,what a joke!
Whateley….. he played kick to kick in the back yard with a nerf football what does he ******* know about the game , at least flobbo played in the essendon league

Just when you think Tex can't get any dumber..., cue the deliverance banjo.
Bloke will get booed every time he goes near the ball outside of Hicksville, and rightly so.

Tex Walker was the captain. His team were the minor premiers with the highest percentage in the competition. They won their prelim final over Geelong (#2 in regular season) by 10 goals. They had beaten Richmond by 76 points earlier in the season. They had a pre-game routine ("the stance") that intimidated every opponent. They kicked the first two goals of the game.

They lost. He played like crap. That will haunt him for the rest of his life.

Always has been, always will be.... a flog!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest this whole saga bewilders me. Talk about a storm in a teacup.
I reckon you would struggle to meet a nicer guy in the AFL. Always pleasant, humble, respectful & articulate in his post match interviews. Why the hell are they dredging up the Shiel incident.
Yes it was high but it was certainly not malicious.

Your natural instinct is to put your legs up to protect yourself when you are lying prone on the ground with 100kg bearing down on you.
La Folie !!!!!

Apparently Shiel almost died.

Unfortunately on social media, it brings out a lot of stupid people where there is no point of return. Shiel came back on and then got injured again and subsequently went off.
What many meaning the haters don't understand is, is that Cotchin was going for the ball protecting himself whilst going in (smart) and actually wins the ball, plays on and gets tackled hard from behind by Scully I think.

I said to many that Cotchins back basically connects with Shiels's face, In what universe should a player be penalised for the sole purpose of going for the ball. They cant reply with any TRUE reasoning. They just go on oh shiel got hurt blah blah blah

cotchin.jpg

Last edited:
Given what occurred at the end of last season you would think Taylor Walker would have learnt to shut his mouth .

You can’t win this these people, I’ve given up.
All I say now to piss them off is “yeah as he should it’s cause of vic bias, we are more important than you interstate clubs, go play in the SANFL or WAFL bush leagues we don’t care about you. Go have a sook” hahah

You can’t win this these people, I’ve given up.
All I say now to piss them off is “yeah as he should it’s cause of vic bias, we are more important than you interstate clubs, go play in the SANFL or WAFL bush leagues we don’t care about you. Go have a sook” hahah

That rant by Stephen Rowe regarding Daisy Pearce was just uncalled for and is another example of the huge chip that South Australians have with Victorians.

The vitriol spewing out of his mouth left me gobsmacked.

I was at the ground sitting behind the Richmond interchange when it happened.

After Taylor Walker heroically ran up behind Trent Cotchin and pushed him to the ground I heard Trent say "I'm going to lift my foot up like this, and should it make contact with your leg then it's your own fault."

Then Taylor Walker got hit by the lifted foot.

At this point Taylor Walker was irate. He gestured to the Adelaide bench to ring the Police. Unfortunately for the big Texan, one of the officers was a person of colour and they had to be ushered away by staff so as not to make an already rabid Taylor Walker, even angrier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back