Preview Trent Cotchin to challenge Richmond teammates to regain hunger after disappointing season

Remove this Banner Ad

Not one to knock a bit of passion but I would be worried if he didn't challenge the playing group after the season we just had.

Less talk more action thanks Trent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole 4 walls and all who knows what's going on. We can just go with what we see on the field. Is Trent Hercules? Don't think an individual was going to make our season this year any better.

That said I was wondering along the lines of how new players in can change dynamics and had the thought of what it would mean for Trent not having Deledio as VC. Making or breaking?

hes not a captains a-hole

needs to be relieved of it immediately

A lot of it is perspective though.

I am not saying he is a terrific captain, but I bet if we had a good year everyone here he would going on about how good of a captain he is.

same with any team really, I don't think i've seen anyone on bigfooty call a captain on a s**t team a "good captain" nope its always "they are a poor leader".

he said that last year

...and this is what Cotch said the year bfore...or the one before that...

Cotchin said he and his teammates needed to challenge each other more at training.

"Players need to start getting tougher on each other and competing a little bit more at training, and over time we're going to get better at that and those critical contests will be won more often than not," he said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never pay attention to anything like this. Every off season we hear something similar to this, and nothing ever changes.

Yer ...I'm gonna publicly challenge my bowels to back me up and dig deeper than ever to give me a third massive successive night on the piss on this golf / fishing trip .....but I won't be at all surprised if I come to grief somewhere between the 8/9 holes ,about as far from the dunny as you can get ....my point being if it ain't up to it it ain't up to it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back