Rumour Trent McKenzie

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when we allowed him to play without an opponent and he took about 58585869482723674$3737272 intercept marks and nothing was done about it?

Good times.
We allow a lot of opposition players to do a lot of things under Scotts. It has become of a bit of a blur. :stern look

Remember when we allowed him to play without an opponent and he took about 58585869482723674$3737272 intercept marks and nothing was done about it?

Good times.
I'll never forget.

Wet. Lindsay misses running into an open goal. The next 3 quarters were spent inside their F50. We'd get the ball and bomb it long. Petrie was 2 on 1 (his opponent held him away long enough for trent to send it back in). What do we do to mix it up? Swap petrie with Hansen.

I was overseas in a pub watching it with my partner. Spent the whole first quarter telling her how they are a shitty franchise and that we'll probably win by 10 goals.

3 ******* quarters of it!!!

vj962rv_zpskdmmoinj.gif

Frontal lobotomy >>> watching that game again

I'll never forget.

Wet. Lindsay misses running into an open goal. The next 3 quarters were spent inside their F50. We'd get the ball and bomb it long. Petrie was 2 on 1 (his opponent held him away long enough for trent to send it back in). What do we do to mix it up? Swap petrie with Hansen.

I was overseas in a pub watching it with my partner. Spent the whole first quarter telling her how they are a shitty franchise and that we'll probably win by 10 goals.

View attachment 386904

I believe that was the game where their coach pre-game basically called us a weak-minded team who finds a way to lose regardless of the margin.

Then we did exactly that after getting out to a healthy margin.

I'm surprised so many on here are against it. He needs a 2nd go at it and has had his injury worries. I'd do a straight swap with swallow in a heart beat (if they take swallows full wage).

Still only 25 and has a canon for a leg. His stats are quite low because he was asked to play KP or on the third tall due to injuries (thompson, may - both have never been able to put a full season together).

Back out fitness staff in. We struck gold with marley and hrovat has done well.
I agree. I would not do anything more than that at all.

Ezpecially if Ablett goes, GC getting a guy that was a captain of a club and would set a standard at GC.....is a guy that the club needs in the middle. Half of them are soft utensils.

Doesnt need a cherry on the top and if it did hawks can have him. I wouldnt want our club giving up a player and another, especially in the 3rd for a guy who is injury prone and not getting a game.

I'll never forget.

View attachment 386904

Remember it well, Richo with his special comments came up with the brilliant idea that the best way for us to get it out of their F50 was to let em kick a goal.

I'll never forget.

View attachment 386904

That missed goal from Thomas should have lead to his immediate delisting.

Whose spot does he take in the back 6?

Williams, Tarrant, EVW
McMillan, Thompson/Durdin, Mullett.

I like the assets he brings to the table (kicking/zone breaking) but I don't think we really need to be trading for players who haven't showed much in over 2 years. A token late pick maybe, but nothing more than that.

Williams, Tarrant, EVW

I like the assets he brings to the table (kicking/zone breaking) but I don't think we really need to be trading for players who haven't showed much in over 2 years. A token late pick maybe, but nothing more than that.

Hes comfortably better than Mullett.

Williams, Tarrant, EVW

Mullett would be my assumption too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Williams, Tarrant, EVW

We can push jmac to the wing and he can take his spot.
And they can interchange there during games

Was thinking 'what ever happaned' to this kid recently, and now i know. Would be a good fit if the bodies right.

That kick is what id hoped we were getting in McDonald. LM lets one go every now and then, but id like to see more. While im on it, christ luke needs to skake the stage fright when lining up for goal.

If a cherry were required, then it wouldn't be much. Our 3rd round pick (~45) at best, and would this have any great value for the GC? Not really when you consider they already currently have 6 picks ahead of 45 (5,20,22,24,30,40).

Do they have an academy players they need points for?

Do they have an academy players they need points for?

10 of them made the allies squad: Brodie Foster, Brayden Crossley, Harry Simmington, Jacob Dawson, Bailey Scott, Sam Davidson, Damien Burke, Timakoi Bowie, Caleb Graham, Kwaby Boakye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back