Player Watch Trey Ruscoe (Delisted 2023)

Aug 31, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Looking at him it would be a surprise if he adds any height. Already a pretty mature looking 18 yo.

Combine that with boys on average reach their full height at about 16 and almost all have reached full height by 18 there are not many draftees that will add height to what they had when they were drafted. Will be a few exceptions but Trey looks unlikely. If someone can find out what age he went through puberty that would give us a better idea.

In regards to the last sentence, if you know that information hand yourself into the authorities.

Thanks.

NeverWobble

Cancelled
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m actually hoping he doesn’t get too much taller and maintains his pace. Might be someone who could allow Crisp to push into the mids or run through there himself and give us even more flexibility.

In regards to the last sentence, if you know that information hand yourself into the authorities.

Thanks.
I think it's negligent of the club to not release this information for all our draftees.

When we drafted Tyler Brown: Tyler is an exciting prospect with great scope for development due to his limited exposure to puberty.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think it's negligent of the club to not release this information for all our draftees.

When we drafted Tyler Brown: Tyler is an exciting prospect with great scope for development due to his limited exposure to puberty.

I've heard a rumour that penis growth rate in the 3rd trimester and the timing of that growth spurt is the most accurate guide to football ability and the club now has a repository of prenatal ultrasounds for the potential 2024 draftees and beyond. We had to sell the pubs to finance it.

I've heard a rumour that penis growth rate in the 3rd trimester and the timing of that growth spurt is the most accurate guide to football ability and the club now has a repository of prenatal ultrasounds for the potential 2024 draftees and beyond. We had to sell the pubs to finance it.
Crap

Those measurements didnt become routine until a paper by Walker et al described them in 2010. Club couldn't possibly have those measures for the 2024 group. Maybe you got mixed up and meant 2028 which would make more sense.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Crap

Those measurements didnt become routine until a paper by Walker et al described them in 2010. Club couldn't possibly have those measures for the 2024 group. Maybe you got mixed up and meant 2028 which would make more sense.

That might have been it. It was an overheard discussion and I had a few sherbets under the belt.

Are we looking for a high or low growth rate? And how are we identifying players for our AFLW team.

Crap

Your interest in and knowledge about pre-natal penises is truly inspiring.

jackcass

Cancelled
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Are we looking for a high or low growth rate? And how are we identifying players for our AFLW team.

Only examples I heard were that Wilson had an exceptionally high growth rate, Blairy was very low.

Not sure if there's an AFLW equivalent which is clearly just another demonstration of the inequality of sport.

jackcass

Cancelled
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good presser. Comes across as a relaxed and cool dude. Nice smile too.:D

He is living with Grundy atm.......…...great role model to have.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
He is living with Grundy atm.......…...great role model to have.
I can see Trey say to Brodie:

I know you prefer me to stay for 5 weeks but I want to stay for 7 weeks

;)

Back