Unsolved Trial date for Ciara Glennon Claremont suspect delayed again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen the girls described as addicts or seen you attacked Dan. I may have missed that. But you do have some weird ideas and seem to post unrelated topics.
Smarty may have been more on the money. Don't know may have just got the red letter day -immortality .
Accused is just accused and Dna doesn't seem that strong .

You need to explain now what you mean by accumulating ip addresses AND users being suspect to criminal intimidation by organised crime please.
Not only what you mean but why?
He's trying to slander people himself BlueE, people that think he's a wacko, suggesting there's an agenda behind what we do, suggesting we're the perp or friends of the perp. It's his defence against being called a wacko. It's unbelievable to him that people just reckon he's a fruitcake.

The DNA is what found him, it's the most important part of the puzzle and is what will convict him, which is something I've said since they caught him.

He's trying to slander people himself BlueE, people that think he's a wacko, suggesting there's an agenda behind what we do, suggesting we're the perp or friends of the perp. It's his defence against being called a wacko. It's unbelievable to him that people just reckon he's a fruitcake.

The DNA is what found him, it's the most important part of the puzzle and is what will convict him, which is something I've said since they caught him.
I trying to keep out of the personal histories there seem to be between users which might inflence your views.

Whild I agree DNA was what found him and connects him to a sexual and indecent assault.

There's very tenuous DNA connecting to Ciara. Something that was lost for a while was tested for Ciara and none for Jane.

So I think it's fair comment from Dan and I'm interested in his answer to my question .

If DNA is only going to be a small part of evidence what else do they have?

There wasn't any DNA with Wark so let's see how far that goes?

I couldn't even read those links. Makes sense that someone is trying to make money from the online advertising .

They have a lot of what we don't know about yet. A lot of it is to ensure they have the right man which will come to light in the trial.

They have the forensic link between Ciara and Karrakatta. They have the Commodore fibres.

The interesting thing with the DNA is they will have multiple sources. The chances of multiple sources being contaminated are next to zero. We are not talking about one incident here.We need to grasp the multiple sources concept here.

And while, police may have already had a police match on the criminal database later, it wouldn't be until the latest familial technique was applied that the match showed on the database years later.

So someone familial must have been arrested sort of recently, or old cases might have been digitised recently and uploaded to the database.

This has meant, burying yourself under the radar no longer works if one your family supplies a DNA sample. Another example might be if a relative supplies a sample, say eg. someone from the hotel video.

For every DNA sample police collect they have 5 potential other samples via familial or reference someone else was in the room.

Could Dixie be Spiers killer? I haven't checked the dates but I know he wasn't here for one of the murders. Mr Shane Turner in this Dark Tournament?
He worked in Claremont and Margaret River. I have information that he may possibly have been taxi sharing 12 months prior Sarah. Mr Cool calm heroin man?

I'm certain authorities said he wasn't here for one matter, however I haven't ruled out the possibility of more than one individual involvement such as two people in a cab such as the woman who broke her ankle when man leapt from behind the seat, her exiting the vehicle while the vehicle was moving.

Someone who looked like Dixie at least 12 months prior Sarah cab sharing with a dodgy cab driver? Who is the blonde guy we have heard about?

Last edited:
Could Dixie be Spiers killer? I haven't checked the dates but I know he wasn't here for one of the murders. Mr Shane Turner in this Dark Tournament?
He worked in Claremont and Margaret River. I have information that he may possibly have been taxi sharing 12 months prior Sarah. Mr Cool calm heroin man?

I'm certain authorities said he wasn't here for one matter, however I haven't ruled out the possibility of more than one individual involvement such as two people in a cab such as the woman who broke her ankle when man leapt from behind the seat, her exiting the vehicle while the vehicle was moving.

Someone who looked like Dixie at least 12 months prior Sarah cab sharing with a dodgy cab driver? Who is the blonde guy we have heard about?
So you think it might have been possible Dixie pocked Sarah in a cab?
I think his dates in WA must have been closely checked by police so I don't think it was him.
Smarty gave the name in his Iona coincidences that shouldn't be there but are.

Dont think Dixie was here for Glennon I think. But I do ponder if he was involved in Sarah? I know we will probably hear later,further charges for Sarahs murder, but because they don't have a body, I feel police have kept it simple to ensure what they have will get them over the line.
I contemplated killers were having a bit of competition.

When Dixie strolled into a cafe in Perth in January 1996, he introduced himself as Shane Turner, a top chef who had worked in restaurants around Europe and Australia. The owner, Anthony McMahon, hired him for £160 a week. Mr McMahon recalls: "He could be moody at times, but I put that down to him being a chef."

Dixie rented a flat a few miles away, near the coastal suburb of Claremont. Sarah Spiers, 18, went missing the same month that Dixie arrived at the cafe. Her body has never been found.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nnes-killer--struck-before.html#ixzz4zuB3A9u8
Mark Dixie

Last edited:
Whild I agree DNA was what found him and connects him to a sexual and indecent assault.
There's very tenuous DNA connecting to Ciara. Something that was lost for a while was tested for Ciara and none for Jane.
So I think it's fair comment from Dan and I'm interested in his answer to my question .

There is the rope connection between Karrakatta and Ciara. (forensic link)
From memory, Jane was the Commodore fibres (40 fibres)? So Karrakatta was an immediate rape test at Hollywood hospital?
Apparently the cops have Janes watch, found sometime later, that has something that was of interest to police. Being a watch, you might presume the time. What else might have been associated with the watch?

Last edited:
DNA on the watch from defensive strikes possibly. I believe it was located a short distance from where she was found, not somewhere in Claremont.

You were the one that suggested the meridian line at 90 degees to Jane and Ciara's line connecting their discovery places. This meridian is 77degrees from North.
Draw in the other meridians and see if it includes Kerry Turner and Gerard Ross and suggests where Sarah is.
I suggested 12 degrees between as that fits exactly into 180 degrees . I know you're a map expert and probably already have drawn it or another meridian . How does ut look?

Don't have Kerrys exact position, so anything is a guess. However, see how Kerry may have ended up Canning dam way, after being someone's house, anf Gerard is on the way home from Madora bay.
There is images further back like this. On the way home?
bf2rzw9.jpg

DNA on the watch from defensive strikes possibly. I believe it was located a short distance from where she was found, not somewhere in Claremont.
Yeah I didn't say Claremont. Found some time later away from where the body was discovered.

[QUOTE="theartofwar, post: 53592387, member: 183548]The case has always attracted a lot of kooks to online discussions. It seems to me from all the blogs I have read that the only people who were "attacked" (stopped from talking s**t) were the people trying to pass things that were unknown off as fact.[/QUOTE]

Low and behold, the DNA turned out to be fact. The men in black going to peoples doors doing DNA tests turned out to be fact. Janes watch turned out to be fact, the list goes on...

The Iona theme of dates and students, oops, the accused lives on Fountain way name after the fountain of youth, and 2 closest streets are Patrick way and Shamrock way at the time of the crimes which is a very real possibility that someone was taunting police with their principle place of address.

Why on earth do people feel the need to abuse people. I just ignore the that content doesn't interest me. Its like some people were defending the killer at times. People blatantly lying about attributes of the crime. Never seen such motivation. I don't experience any of this in other crime threads.

My interest was the spatial position of the bodies pointed out by someone who didn't have the coordinates exact. Once I had seen the bodies positioned as explained by someone online I was hooked. Someone further elaborated on the direction bodies ere left which implies inside knowledge.

Jane direct South the GPO reinforced spatial geodetic placement. Woops the accused has an interest in GPS. More attacks, its not true blah blah.
Yeah whatever, we will see. Other people have written 30 million pages of irrelevant garbage. There has been consistent baiting to try and have threads shut down. Someone is defending a killer.

Last edited:
One things for certain. Im ensuring police chase up the TOR proxies and IP ant trapping in global.asa files to ensure there is no indirect association with the perp.
Based on the evidence, that constitutes hacking. Im sure the code will fall to bits when the terrorism charges are added.

Its ok, I have the trail of company names behind the backend file paths.
Its ok, I know the right people to chase up the directors legally.

How did you arrive at terrorism charges?

Dan you've been doing the same material for nearly a year now, this thread is almost a clone of the WA current trials thread due to your posts.

Have you discovered whether the suspect has links to anyone in Macro or any other POI's that were involved in the case? Might be a more fruitful task.

Politically motivated violence and intimidation

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 'potential' for terrorism charges are that Ciaras father was in politics, that they are good friends with the Courts, that is Richard Court, the Premier around the time the incidents occurred, apart from that Ciara worked at a law firm whose boss was heavily into politics.
Richard Court had at the time of Lawrences murder had her jewellery in his possession for overseas delegates. Trouble followed Richard Court.

1988 was the Bicentennial Celebrations when Cutler was presumably murdered, woman abducted just prior dumped at Centenary Ave in 1988.

But there is more. It will be interesting to hear more at the trial.

kgpreit.jpg

S2SVOGs.jpg

Last edited:
There is the rope connection between Karrakatta and Ciara. (forensic link)
From memory, Jane was the Commodore fibres (40 fibres)? So Karrakatta was an immediate rape test at Hollywood hospital?
Apparently the cops have Janes watch, found sometime later, that has something that was of interest to police. Being a watch, you might presume the time. What else might have been associated with the watch?
What is the rope connection between Karrakatta?

Kerry Turner. You can see the potential. We still dont know where Kerry was found exactly, apart from near Canning Dam somewhere.

RQtNyjT.jpg

Some people have jumped to conclusion that what I have said has been about religion.
3 potential victims from Iona, Claremont victims taken on around Iona Trinity dates, in an area full of schools, I have said that all this including body locations of the discovered have probably more to with his identity and residing address, taunting police.

Not much left of the Iona homework Smarty.

Was the point you were making that the Island of beautiful women next to Iona known as Eilean (same first name as the infamous SK Aileen you keep posting about) is where another female SK can be found?

Next to Iona school is PLC I think. Who went there?

Surely not M?
Not entirely sure what point you are making here Bluey?

Are you saying the Island of Beautiful Women - associated with Iona - is related to another female SK?

"Opposite the granite quarries at Tormore is a long rocky island called Eilean-nam-Ban, the women's island, from a tradition that St Columba banished all women from Iona and placed them in huts, the ruins of which are still pointed out on this island."

https://canmore.org.uk/site/21778/mull-eilean-nam-ban

Who or what is M?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back