Unsolved Trial date for Ciara Glennon Claremont suspect delayed again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or notI dont read everything but you have the answer. But who calls themself Art of War on a footy forum? Are you mentally ill?
Hang on a minute!

Who has an avatar that is one of Santa's elves, who leans his true identity as a human and goes to NY city to meet his biological father spreading Christmas cheer in a footy forum??

It is a classic by the way.

But who calls themself Art of War on a footy forum? Are you mentally ill?

"Are you mentally ill?" asks man aiming to solve missing persons cases by analyzing the Celtic origins of the victim's surname in conjunction with a map of lines passing through a post office.

Wake-And-Baker was already taken. Woke-Dan-Baker unused though, unsurprisingly.

The accused and all called witnesses will have to pay legal costs to their solicitors and barristers.

Even the Morcombes as the victims family had legal representation.

Fire sale required of any assets to fund and loss of income.

The longer it goes the less quality legal representation as the money dries up.

SC and QC costs are prohibitive.

Then onto legal aid if qualified.

God help you if you are poor to start with.

Some of the witnesses you'd think would become unemployable in the future depending on the circumstances.

Poverty street for some.

Then I guess any residual assets of the perp get seized.

What a predicament if you are a criminal.

Do the crime, do the time.

And fund the lawyers handsomely.

The cost to the State is minimal.

The payback will be worth the investment.

You are happy for the witnesses to be left destitute?

You are happy for the witnesses to be left destitute?

Kinda depends on the circumstances on why they were called to be witnesses :cool:

Law abiding citizens who tell the truth should not be penalised for their testimony.

Perjury is a crime after all. So is conspiracy.

Let's just see how it pans out, hey?

If you feel like putting something down for posterity purposes (no edits ;)), I and others I'm sure would be interested as to how many people you think are going to go down with the CSK as a result of perjury/conspiracy.

Do they hold separate $1.5 million trials after the fact for each dodgy witness or do they all go down together at the same time?

Thank you for the answer above.

Last edited:
If you feel like putting something down for posterity purposes (no edits ;)), I and others I'm sure would be interested as to how many people you think are going to go down with the CSK as a result of perjury/conspiracy.

Do they hold separate $1.5 million trials after the fact for each dodgy witness or do they all go down together at the same time?

Thank you for the answer above.

Happy to stand corrected in due course.

As I said, let's see how it pans out.

"Are you mentally ill?" asks man aiming to solve missing persons cases by analyzing the Celtic origins of the victim's surname in conjunction with a map of lines passing through a post office.
Remarkable set of coincidences.

Odds of chance must be astronomical.

DNA like.

Wake-And-Baker was already taken. Woke-Dan-Baker unused though, unsurprisingly.

LOl What, because many of the girls come from Iona. It turns out the accused lives on Fountain way, has Patrick and Shamrocks street surrounding old primary school 8 houses down. Now ex partner has restaurant worked in family restaurant about 500 metres from Iona Presentation College. Hows that for Celtic origins.

Worked for Telecom, which was once PMG, then Janes body is discovered 35.5 km south within the metre of the GPOs official coordinates, then from the front door the Continental hotel, the Claremont Post office is 90 degrees to the two discovered bodies out through the Southern Cross LPO, to Kalgoorlie Post office some 557km away.

This would need be someone who has some sort of knowledge of this. Unfortunately this is indicative of some delusional megalomaniac who felt police would never find him.

But the fact you are called "Art of War" and you are so obsessed with discrediting what anyone can check, I cant help but assume your motives are of someone who would not want this realised. But that matters nil, because anyone can check that, and it will be realised later. You cant stop it.

hiYrNEK.jpg

Last edited:
LOl What, because many of the girls come from Iona. It turns out the accused lives on Fountain way, has Patrick and Shamrocks street surrounding old primary school 8 houses down. Now ex partner has restaurant worked in family restaurant about 500 metres from Iona Presentation College. Hows that for Celtic origins.

Worked for Telecom, which was once PMG, then Janes body is discovered 35.5 km south within the metre of the GPOs official coordinates, then from the front door the Continental hotel, the Claremont Post office is 90 degrees to the two discovered bodies out through the Southern Cross LPO, to Kalgoorlie Post office some 557km away.

This would need be someone who has some sort of knowledge of this. Unfortunately this is indicative of some delusional megalomaniac who felt police would never find him.

But the fact you are called "Art of War" and you are so obsessed with discrediting what anyone can check, I cant help but assume your motives are of someone who would not want this realised. But that matters nil, because anyone can check that, and it will be realised later. You cant stop it.

hiYrNEK.jpg

I like your angle here but it's probably more about city design than BRE's fetish of rape, murder, celts and maps

That said even if you are right, unless the police find documents or receive a testimony from BRE or miraculously reverse engineer to find a body, it won't be raised in court.

I like your angle here but it's probably more about city design than BRE's fetish of rape, murder, celts and maps

That said even if you are right, unless the police find documents or receive a testimony from BRE or miraculously reverse engineer to find a body, it won't be raised in court.

I doubt the discovery of of two bodies being right angle at 90 degrees to the 3 post offices off the place they were essentially abducted from, and one body being exactly south of the GPO being city design.
The chances of that are in the millions to one just being coincidence. It becomes ever so more likely when the accused works for Telecom, which was the Post Master General prior that.
When it becomes serial killer it is infinitely higher probability.

We will just have to wait for the trial wont we.

• serial killers usually premeditate their crimes, frequently fantasising and planning with detail, including the specific victim (Ressler, Burgess & Douglas 1988)
  • serial killers are likely to use similar event locations (but different physical locations) for their crimes, move the body from one location to another and dispose of the body in remote locations (Kraemer, Lord & Heilbrun 2004).

I doubt the discovery of of two bodies being right angle at 90 degrees to the 3 post offices off the place they were essentially abducted from, and one body being exactly south of the GPO being city design.
The chances of that are in the millions to one just being coincidence. It becomes ever so more likely when the accused works for Telecom, which was the Post Master General prior that.

• serial killers usually premeditate their crimes, frequently fantasising and planning with detail, including the specific victim (Ressler, Burgess & Douglas 1988)
  • serial killers are likely to use similar event locations (but different physical locations) for their crimes, move the body from one location to another and dispose of the body in remote locations (Kraemer, Lord & Heilbrun 2004).
I think you are being quite conservative there DB.

The chances must be billions to one.

Particularly when you throw in the other factors present.

DNA like.

Question after question.

Last edited:
There is a story in the news today about someone serving terrorism conviction of releasing minks into the wild

terrorism
ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
noun
noun: terrorism
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

I think you are being quite conservative there DB.

The chances must be billions to one.

Particularly when you throw in the other factors present.

DNA like.

Question after question.

Sarah went from '347' Stirling highway & Stirling rd. Check angle in degrees as above. Cant wait to hear what the trial elaborates on from the prosecution.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sarah went from '347' Stirling highway & Stirling rd. Check angle in degrees as above. Cant wait to hear what the trial elaborates on from the prosecution.
Sounds like a freak show obsessed with and / or associated with Stirling.

Billions to one.

Is Stirling Celtic too?

Maybe renamed the Stirling Serial Killer (SSK)

Oh wait..

Last edited:
Im just saying, that at 90 degrees from the 2 bodies which vector the continental hotel, Southern Cross, very close to Edwards Find is 347kms at 77 degrees to the intersection from Sarahs abduction of 347 Stirling highway from Stirling and Stirling rd. I don't know, but the angle between the two bodies from the the GPO is at 347 degrees on the compass.

If you go at 78.5 degrees from Sarahs abduction point (The vector length is 78.5km long) 347km to Southern Cross = Edwards Find.

Im psycho analysing the psycho. Reverse engineering his little map.

aykF58O.jpg

edwards find is a little 15km south west of marvel lock

I also measured 347km but didn't get an accurate angle (as I wasn't sure what you were measuring to) but I got circa 82 degrees

edwards find is a little 15km south west of marvel lock

I also measured 347km but didn't get an accurate angle (as I wasn't sure what you were measuring to) but I got circa 82 degrees

I agree. Edwards Find is south of Southern Cross. Its Marvel-Loch road

There is a number of images. Easy for people to check themselves.

We need to hear more background in the trial. We know nothing really.

Look at what the Zodiac Killer did. Is he a copy cat?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/zodiac-serial-killer-who-evaded-11493769

Last edited:
Sounds like a freak show obsessed with and / or associated with Stirling. Billions to one. Is Stirling Celtic too? Maybe renamed the Stirling Serial Killer (SSK) Oh wait..

I think hes just committed the crime then associated it altogether. Crazy that Sarah goes missing from 347 Stirling highway and the two bodies are at 347 degrees. From Jane the line is 347 degrees to Ciara. I think he stalked them for a while.
Sarahs sister would know if Sarah rang from that phone box often, although phone boxes werent thick on the ground.

Where were the phone boxes, Stirling road and Gugeri Post Office?

There is an obvious interest in GPS by the accused.

I dare say he thought he would never be caught for different reasons. In the end it was out of his control.

We need to hear more at the trial, if it is not a closed court. Rare, but being the most expensive case in Australian history, very possible.

I think hes just committed the crime then associated it altogether. Crazy that Sarah goes missing from 347 Stirling highway and the two bodies are at 347 degrees. From Jane the line is 347 degrees to Ciara. I think he stalked them for a while.
Sarahs sister would know if Sarah rang from that phone box often, although phone boxes werent thick on the ground.

Where were the phone boxes, Stirling road and Gugeri Post Office?

There is an obvious interest in GPS by the accused.

I dare say he thought he would never be caught for different reasons. In the end it was out of his control.

We need to hear more at the trial, if it is not a closed court. Rare, but being the most expensive case in Australian history, very possible.

Trying to follow this. From Jane the line is 347 degrees to Ciara. You've drawn a straight line from Jane to Ciara. That is 180 degrees.

You'll need to clarify this Dan.

Two bodies - is this Ciara and Jane - being at right angles, 90 degrees to the 3 post offices they were essentially taken from?

Neither Jane or Ciara look like being close to 90 degrees from the Claremont Post Office (close to where they were taken from) looking at your map.

The accused works for Telecom, which was correct. Which was the Post Mater General prior to that. Was Telecom the Post Office or Post Master General before it was telecom?

The accused wasn't or didn't work for Post Master General before telecom, so can you please explain what you're saying here?

You'll need to clarify this Dan.

Two bodies - is this Ciara and Jane - being at right angles, 90 degrees to the 3 post offices they were essentially taken from?

Neither Jane or Ciara look like being close to 90 degrees from the Claremont Post Office (close to where they were taken from) looking at your map.

The accused works for Telecom, which was correct. Which was the Post Mater General prior to that. Was Telecom the Post Office or Post Master General before it was telecom?

The accused wasn't or didn't work for Post Master General before telecom, so can you please explain what you're saying here?

Its in the image

It was the PMG (Telecom and Australia Post combined, owned by government) then Telecom then Telstra
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmaster-General's_Department
In mid-1975 the department was disaggregated into the Australian Telecommunications Commission (trading as Telecom Australia) and the Australian Postal Commission (trading as Australia Post). It also controlled radio and television broadcast licensing, which is now controlled by the Australian Communications and Media Authority. Telecom Australia changed its name to Telstra in 1995 and has since been privatised.
Privatisation occurring at the time of all the trouble

Here its again, 347 degrees to Ciara. Claremont post office to Southern cross to Kalgoorlie Post office

O8MSABC.jpg

hiYrNEK.jpg

6Cx44vl.jpg

Last edited:
Its in the image

It was the PMG (Telecom and Australia Post combined, owned by government) then Telecom then Telstra
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmaster-General's_Department
In mid-1975 the department was disaggregated into the Australian Telecommunications Commission (trading as Telecom Australia) and the Australian Postal Commission (trading as Australia Post). It also controlled radio and television broadcast licensing, which is now controlled by the Australian Communications and Media Authority. Telecom Australia changed its name to Telstra in 1995 and has since been privatised.
Privatisation occurring at the time of all the trouble

Here its again, 347 degrees to Ciara. Claremont post office to Southern cross to Kalgoorlie Post office

O8MSABC.jpg

hiYrNEK.jpg

6Cx44vl.jpg

Thanks Dan for the explanation about the Postmaster General splitting into Telecom and Aust Post, there is a line heading East at 90 degrees from the other line, to Kalgoorlie PO. What is it about Kalgoorlie except it hits the Post Office that's supposed to be significant? One might have disappeared close to a PO, but the others ??

I can see Ciara is a bearing of 347 degrees from north but the other girl isn't. She is a bearing of 167 degrees from North and from Ciara there is a straight line or 180 degrees between them.

You say from Jane the line is 347 degrees to Ciara. Unless I have that wrong somehow?

I think the significance is that there is a straight line passing through Claremont, and can't see what the connection is to 347 degrees between them is?

Last edited:
I agree. Edwards Find is south of Southern Cross. Its Marvel-Loch road

There is a number of images. Easy for people to check themselves.

We need to hear more background in the trial. We know nothing really.

Look at what the Zodiac Killer did. Is he a copy cat?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/zodiac-serial-killer-who-evaded-11493769

You get some good news reports from pommyland. Did you watch the programme? New evidence?

Was the Zodiac killer into lines as well or was that someone else?

You get some good news reports from pommyland. Did you watch the programme? New evidence?

Was the Zodiac killer into lines as well or was that someone else?

This is not the original. People have tried to determine, just like the ciphers sent to police a pattern of bodies.
As you can see, the drawing in blue is the Zodiacs drawing. The Phillips petroleum map.
The blue mark is a high point. I suspect a datum. I haven't read a lot of it. But I'm presuming its a high point from which everything is referenced.
The Zodiac has even directed to adjust magnetic deviation to true north.

we have the location of the crosshair on Mt. Diablo. Mt. Diablo is a survey point, well actually, its two survey points. The first survey point is the meridian and base line marked out by Ransome of the Geological Survey and was done so for the classification of lands, geological structure and mineral resources of this country. In short, a survey mark geared towards, surveying the interior properties of the land. His survey mark is located approximately 12 miles off of the mark the Zodiac made.
http://www.zodiackillersite.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2515

I wont be surprised of the chain of post offices are survey meridian of an early survey done by say Roe for Stirling in the Greater Perth region.
The two bodies, a tournament with police.

The interesting thing is a Dodd means dead, like Doddman means deadman. A dead man is a static constant point that survey is referenced in the establishment of cadastral boundaries of property.
Its probably not related. Yes, I do think the victims were premeditatedly targeted for their names in part or whole revolving around Iona.
Someone had a wife named Esiuw. Is this Celtic of sorts? She was in law?

Even though the term 'Ley-line
was originally conceived by Alfred 'Watkins, by 1929, ... Traditionally known as 'death roads' (dood-wegen or geister-wege).
www.ancient-wisdom.com/leylines.htm

Great Eastern highway was the "well run"?

The holy well is a complete surprise. Magical, astonishing - like suddenly finding your own name inscribed on a monument you have never visited. Neither of us had the least idea that it would be here until we almost fell headfirst into it. Which goes to show that those Edwardians in their galoshes and charabancs were absolutely right. There's more to this game than holding rulers to maps. You have to get out and walk.

Lionel Stanbrook needs no persuading. See him trudge the Sussex downs with kids and dogs and weekend wellies, and you see a happy man. Happy to soak up his beloved English landscape. Happier still to let the stresses and strains of the advertising business blow to the four winds.
https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2000/may/13/weekend7.weekend1

Great Eastern Highway has a place known as Ronans well. Another Iona name. I believe Great Eastern highway was a line of wells that people travelling would drink from??

The old ley lines have been over fantasised me thinks but maybe our suspect had a considerable interest.

Drummonds Gum conservation reserve?
https://mapcarta.com/28672250

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...cc4d075098046!8m2!3d-31.8857469!4d116.6018429

Last edited:
Allon Mitchell Lacco, a convicted sex offender once described by WA Police Commissioner Karl O'Callaghan as "one of the worse violent offenders in Western Australia" allegedly told the acquaintance "there's a body going in there" as they drove past Kings Park in 2007.

Mr Casilli told the Supreme Court he'd "taken it upon himself" to investigate Lacco, as well as his cousin Ivan Eades who was also a convicted sex offender and whose DNA was found on a cigarette butt outside the Rayney's Como home.

http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...y/news-story/5784d147fb9256572c2a2be55a31dbe7

"It was a small investigation into Eades but a large investigation into Lacco," he said.

In 2009, Mr Casilli said he travelled to New South Wales to interview Lacco.

The court was told a search of his home found a map of Kings Park, a diagram of the layout of the Supreme Court, where Mrs Rayney worked, and page torn out of a calendar from August 2007.

Mr Casilli said when asked about the items, Lacco told him he "had an interest" in the Supreme Court building and had once worked at Kings Park.

Lacco said the calendar page did not belong to him.

Mr Casilli said he did not believe Lacco was answering his questions truthfully

http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...y/news-story/5784d147fb9256572c2a2be55a31dbe7

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back