Unsolved Trial date for Ciara Glennon Claremont suspect delayed again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is going on in this thread.
Can someone sensible fill me in on whats happening with this trial? And any news on Sarah, are they looking for her?
Feb 28 for the next court date
Sarah has not been included in these charges

The police will say they are still looking but I think there is an end game that sees any convictions in the very near future act as a multiplier.

Some posters have chosen to bring up theories on spatial referencing to body dumps. Others dont think that fits. Some posters have discussed defence strategies

Feb 28 for the next court date
Sarah has not been included in these charges

The police will say they are still looking but I think there is an end game that sees any convictions in the very near future act as a multiplier.

Some posters have chosen to bring up theories on spatial referencing to body dumps. Others dont think that fits. Some posters have discussed defence strategies
Cheers, I have a strong interest in this case and I really want Sarah found one day for her family. Theres not much news about it over here.

Cheers, I have a strong interest in this case and I really want Sarah found one day for her family. Theres not much news about it over here.
The problem is that they havent found Sarah so they can only link her by association. As you say it would be nice for the family to find out.

Seeing as you are baiting with a full 11 posts rolling out totally useless misinformed posts you nailed that fact.

conspiracy

kənˈspɪrəsi/
noun
noun: conspiracy; plural noun: conspiracies
a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
"a conspiracy to destroy the government"
synonyms: plot, scheme, stratagem, plan, machination, cabal; More
deception, ploy, trick, ruse, dodge, subterfuge, sharp practice;
informalframe-up, fit-up, racket, put-up job;
rarecomplot, covin
"the company was involved in a conspiracy with bookmakers to manipulate starting prices"
the action of plotting or conspiring.
"they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
synonyms: plotting, collusion, intrigue, connivance, machination, collaboration;
treason
"he was due to stand trial for conspiracy to murder"
Are you stalking and counting my posts? It was a joke Dan. I'm not baiting... I'd love to tell you more so you can look like a doofus attacking me and my posts. But I can't. Let's just wait and see if I'm right.

The race is not for the swift, nor the battle for the strong.

But time and chance happens to them all.

Fate's hand falls suddenly, who can say when it falls?

Are you stalking and counting my posts? It was a joke Dan. I'm not baiting... I'd love to tell you more so you can look like a doofus attacking me and my posts. But I can't. Let's just wait and see if I'm right.

Im only basing it on what my council has told me.

I take it you don't have a commercial interest in this case. If you are under a suppression order, leave now. If you have a commercial interest in this case, you are a sitting duck about to be blown out the water.
If you intentionally derive any revenue from this case, probably best leave now.

I have been informed that until a plea is made, only then will evidentiary material be presented. Until then it is the above stated items such as "Statement of Material Facts" , video and any confessions.

Once a plea is made, then the file boxes of evidence are released to form a defence.

At the enormous count of 12 posts, many of your posts targeted at me. Id say its you that created a troll account stalking me. Read your posts again.

Last edited:
Releasing evidentiary material prior a plea has all sorts of implications if another POI is involved.

There has not yet been a plea. A trial date has yet to be set out. Take a seat, you will be a while.

Will defence take a jury and attempt seed doubt?

Last edited:
Hasnt entered a plea yet.

Criminal Pre-Trial Procedures – Supreme Court
1. First Appearance –Magistrates Court

All charges, regardless of seriousness, begin in the Magist
rates Court. During the first appearance the prosecution notice (the charge) is read to the accused and the accused may apply for bail.
2. Stirling Garden’s Magistrates Court
If the Supreme Court has jurisdiction to hear the charges the accused, after their
first appearance, will be immediately remanded to appear in the Stirling Gardens Magistrates Court. Due to the Supreme Court’s limited jurisdiction, the SGMC is able to effectively streamline pre-trial processes.
3. Pleas/Committal Mention
After receiving legal advice the accused is required to enter a plea. If the accused pleads not guilty or if they unsure how to plead they will appear at a Committal Mention Date. The prosecution must provide all of their evidence to the accused prior to Committal Mention.
4. First Appearance – Supreme Court

Once the accused person’s charges have been committed (formally transferred) to the Supreme Court the accused will have a ‘First Appearance’. At the First
Appearance the Judge will seek to confirm the not guilty pleas and set provisional trial dates.
5. Status Conference
At a status conference trial dates will be confirmed and all parties will ensure the matter is ready to go to trial. The court will inquire as to whether there are any matters that need to be dealt with prior to trial, for example in relation to the admissibility of evidence.
6. Directions Hearing
If a complex issue or dispute is raised at a Status Conference the judge may order a Directions Hearing so any issues can be resolved prior to trial. At a Directions Hearing each party will make submissions and the issue will be resolved.
7. Trial
At trial, the prosecution have to prove to the jury beyond a reasonable doubt that the
accused person is guilty of the offence. The accused person does not need to prove
that they are innocent. If the accused person is found guilty they will be sentenced at
the conclusion of a trial, or at a later date.
https://www.lawsocietywa.asn.au/wp-...edure-Teacher-Student-Post-Visit-Resource.pdf

Last edited:
3. Pleas/Committal Mention
After receiving legal advice the accused is required to enter a plea. If the accused pleads not guilty or if they unsure how to plead they will appear at a Committal Mention Date. The prosecution must provide all of their evidence to the accused prior to Committal Mention.

Why people struggle with comprehension is beyond me and I guess I must blame the school system.

After receiving Legal Advice the accused is required to enter a plea
. ie a Lawyer will guide the accused in the process of pleas and advise the client

If the accused pleads not guilty or is unsure how to plead : the hidden message is if they are prepared ( after receiving Legal Advice ) to plead Guilty then a different path is taken

If the accused pleads Not Guilty or is unsure how to plead they will appear at a Committal Mention Date. The Prosecution MUST provide all of their EVIDENCE to the accused PRIOR to the Committal Mention.

Clear as day to me . Feb 28 is it or is it not a Committal Date?

I take it you don't have a commercial interest in this case. If you are under a suppression order, leave now. If you have a commercial interest in this case, you are a sitting duck about to be blown out the water.
If you intentionally derive any revenue from this case, probably best leave now.

I have been informed that until a plea is made, only then will evidentiary material be presented. Until then it is the above stated items such as "Statement of Material Facts" , video and any confessions.

Once a plea is made, then the file boxes of evidence are released to form a defence.

At the enormous count of 12 posts, many of your posts targeted at me. Id say its you that created a troll account stalking me. Read your posts again.
Is that you brad ? Why do you need a council, Darren Lyons ran for council and has a artificial 6 pack .... Have you had anything artificially inseminated dan ?
From what I hear Danny boy he recived paper work but it was a mess . Also you make the accused sound like a repeat offender you no like the ones committing home invasions in Melbourne. It's quite comical all your earlier posts are like madman dribal then bang all of a sudden your degree is a masters in law . What's your motive dan ......

Is that you brad ? Why do you need a council, Darren Lyons ran for council and has a artificial 6 pack .... Have you had anything artificially inseminated dan ?
From what I hear Danny boy he recived paper work but it was a mess . Also you make the accused sound like a repeat offender you no like the ones committing home invasions in Melbourne. It's quite comical all your earlier posts are like madman dribal then bang all of a sudden your degree is a masters in law . What's your motive dan ......

Lol I don't need anything. Its just there.

You are just a mad man. You are not helping your friend with lies.

Another peripheral associate.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So i am confused.. The prosecution has asked for extra time due to the amount of evidence i assume? so this evidence hasn't been given to the defense according to Dan, so wouldn't the defense need the same amount of time to go through said evidence also? so this trail may not start for another 18 months or so???

So i am confused.. The prosecution has asked for extra time due to the amount of evidence i assume? so this evidence hasn't been given to the defense according to Dan, so wouldn't the defense need the same amount of time to go through said evidence also? so this trail may not start for another 18 months or so???

Read the posts with links from the legal association outlining the format forward.

A news article made the statement of "additional information" of ambiguity which has been transpired as evidence by users.

You have already made comments of a political nature which does not bode well for the case. You are not helping.

You have already made comments of a political nature which does not bode well for the case. You are not helping.

Hi , I'm currently within my rights to a opinion, what your beliefs are irrelevant.

You can't employ a conversation ban on the Internet .
As for calling me a mad man , in what sense , I'm pretty loose but life's made me this way . You could be labeled the same , 90 degree angles , just like the seroid cross dresser theory . You can't dictate the direction of a conversation on a open forum .

As I've stated I don't know brad , discussed my opinion with his brother , that's all I'm not on anyone's side I'm impartial, I just believe that his brother has been framed and was going to be demised . That's all .
So call it what you will , it's just a opinion based on facts , facts that actually happened if you weren't there to observe and live threw its your problem not mine but the 90 degree angle is more ill rational, then trying to decifer bill and Ben .

Dan's just writing what someone else tells him! I thought the "council" was making sense at one stage but you have been informed wrongly if you still think the above. You also keep repeating the lie of the three post offices and can't reproduce the only map that could inform correct geographic or spatial body positioning.
Hate to say it Dan, but you're a fake in my opinion.

Dan's just writing what someone else tells him! I thought the "council" was making sense at one stage but you have been informed wrongly if you still think the above. You also keep repeating the lie of the three post offices and can't reproduce the only map that could inform correct geographic or spatial body positioning.
Hate to say it Dan, but you're a fake in my opinion.

But for what reason ..... That's the question..

Dan's making it more complicated than it is. Please correct me but this is how I understand what's happened.

Back in Jan 24th 2017, State prosecutor Carmel Barbagallo said there had been discussions with Edwards' lawyer and an adjournment was requested so that documents could be provided to the defence. Ms Barbagallo also said the defence needed to take further instructions from their client. He was remanded in custody until his next court appearance on March 29.

He appeared briefly and was then adjourned for a committal mention on October 25th 2017. This date was vacated by consent of both parties for 28th February 2018. This will be his committal mention where he will be asked to plead. Prosecution has to give full disclosure of evidence to defence before this date, 28th Feb 2018. This has all been in the Magistrates Court.

If he pleads guilty, he will be sentenced in the Supreme Court and if he pleads not guilty, then he will be transferred to the Supreme Court to start the many steps that will lead to a trial.

like the seroid cross dresser theory

For the record, it isn't me who keeps trying to re-introduce the steroid abusing/prescription hormone court ordered or not, cross dressers theory all the time. As for Dan claiming it's had over 6,000 mentions on the internet, it must be other people. Maybe the theory isn't as nutty as people originally insisted it was.

Crossdressing isn't a big deal, who gives a rats what other people's preferences are UNLESS they're incorporating fetish into playing out their fantasies of killing women and/or that preference can provide an investigative lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back