Triathlon/TT bikes...

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldnt really find anywhere else to put this.. anyone run a tri bike (or TT bike in TT events) over longer distances (e.g. 70.3 or IM) that might have a suggestion for a saddle?

I have a Cervelo P3 that came with an Adamo prologue, but dont really like it. Thinking a Selle Italia SLR or Specialized Sitero. Both afaik are UCI legal (the latter without a drink bottle attached). Really looking for something that doesn't send the gonads numb and supports body weight when down in aero. The Adamo doesnt really do that and leads to sore deltoids as your arms are essentially holding your body weight.

Couldnt really find anywhere else to put this.. anyone run a tri bike (or TT bike in TT events) over longer distances (e.g. 70.3 or IM) that might have a suggestion for a saddle?

I have a Cervelo P3 that came with an Adamo prologue, but dont really like it. Thinking a Selle Italia SLR or Specialized Sitero. Both afaik are UCI legal (the latter without a drink bottle attached). Really looking for something that doesn't send the gonads numb and supports body weight when down in aero. The Adamo doesnt really do that and leads to sore deltoids as your arms are essentially holding your body weight.
I have run with Adamo for probably 15 IM events now and it was awesome for me and I am a big unit. Maybe try Cobb. I even run Adamo on my trainer Felt as well as race Sworks shiv. I would get a Retul fit.

are you doing Busso?

I have run with Adamo for probably 15 IM events now and it was awesome for me and I am a big unit. Maybe try Cobb. I even run Adamo on my trainer Felt as well as race Sworks shiv. I would get a Retul fit.
Hey thanks mate, worked out it needed the nose up. Maybe needs to come forward a touch too as I tend to slip off. Not doing Busso IM.. missus is though. Probably will play in the tri series pool this season and _maybe_ do the half in May. You?

Hey thanks mate, worked out it needed the nose up. Maybe needs to come forward a touch too as I tend to slip off. Not doing Busso IM.. missus is though. Probably will play in the tri series pool this season and _maybe_ do the half in May. You?
Having a tough year running 3 businesses so just half in Dec. If you are North for you or wife Tues nights Al's Cycle Surgery spin 2 hours of hell. And anything bike related Al is the best in Perth. The man is a god and the Grand fondo proved it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back