MRP / Trib. Tribunal Thread - rules and offences discombobulation

Remove this Banner Ad

Not quite correct, appeals against fines are being challenged by written submissions this season. Only appeals against suspensions are being heard by the tribunal.

The AFL wishes to confirm the outcomes from last night's AFL Tribunal relating to the written submissions from Richmond's Dylan Grimes, Richmond's Nick Vlastuin, Adelaide Crows' Lachlan Murphy, and Melbourne's Ed Langdon.

Please note: As previously communicated, Tribunal proceedings have been simplified for challenges to financial sanctions, where at the election of the charged player, a single legally trained jury member may decide the matter on the basis of written submissions only. The charged player is not required to attend a Tribunal hearing. The AFL then communicates the outcome on behalf of the Tribunal.

that to date is the most disgusting act I’ve seen on a footy field and I played ammos in Elizabeth in the 90’s

Judd was a sh*t bloke on the field.

Funny how he never got booed, but Goodes did. Goodes used to s**t me on field with some of his sneaky trips, tunnelling and pushing blokes into packs. He never did anything out and out dirty like Judd did. Judd also had multiple instances of eye gouging

I’d like to see the justification for Grimes getting off. If that’s not staging nothing ever will be.
Famous Olympic diver Kane Cornes is the only player to ever do it. No prizes for guessing which club he played for.

Funny how he never got booed, but Goodes did. Goodes used to sh*t me on field with some of his sneaky trips, tunnelling and pushing blokes into packs. He never did anything out and out dirty like Judd did. Judd also had multiple instances of eye gouging
Was it Judd that also had the 'pressure point' incident, or am I getting mixed up with someone else. Either way Judd was just a dirty player. Not tough, just underhanded, cowardly stuff.

Was it Judd that also had the 'pressure point' incident, or am I getting mixed up with someone else. Either way Judd was just a dirty player. Not tough, just underhanded, cowardly stuff.

Yeah that's right, hence fevola goading him about Steven Seagal when he was pissed at the Brownlow. IMO Joel Selwood is of a similar ilk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that to date is the most disgusting act I’ve seen on a footy field and I played ammos in Elizabeth in the 90’s

Judd was a sh*t bloke on the field.

Good bloke Hodgey trying to decapitate Wingard still worse for me. Should have been given a full season off for it.

Obviously Christian spends the majority of his time trolling PAFC videos for any indiscretions.
He can’t cover every team so wants best bang for his buck?
Doesn't need to..

7 news are happy to offer their services for free by reviewing all available media regarding the Power whether it be on or off the field, or better still, on social media...

I think Butters is probably heading to the tribunal.

Our best case scenario is careless/high/high.

Wouldn't shock me to see intentional/high/severe.

Pretty sure if it's severe it's an automatic trip to the tribunal, and intentional/high/high would be as well.

Anyone got the chart?

Definitely at least a week, I think 2 is the most likely outcome.

I think Butters is probably heading to the tribunal.

Our best case scenario is careless/high/high.

Wouldn't shock me to see intentional/high/severe.

Pretty sure if it's severe it's an automatic trip to the tribunal, and intentional/high/high would be as well.

Anyone got the chart?
Is this the Bontempelli “2k for fracturing Haynes’ larynx throat” version, or the “lets hang the non Vic player version”?

The north guy changes his step and almost runs into him. I still think it looks like butters almost braces, he definitely keeps his shoulders and elbows down, but I reckon the North guy changes his step and makes it worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back