MRP / Trib. Tribunal Thread - rules and offences discombobulation

Remove this Banner Ad

fu**en hell. When was that?

Port Adelaide forward Billy Frampton has been offered a two-match ban with an early guilty plea for engaging in rough conduct with Adelaide’s Patrick Wilson at Port Pirie on Saturday.

Billy Frampton (Port) –
Rough Conduct (High Bump)
Conduct
: Careless
Impact: High
Base Sanction: 3 Matches
Early Guilty Plea: 2 Matches

Port Adelaide forward Billy Frampton has been offered a two-match ban with an early guilty plea for engaging in rough conduct with Adelaide’s Patrick Wilson at Port Pirie on Saturday.

Billy Frampton (Port) –
Conduct

Did he split him in half or something? On what planet is that 3 weeks? * me.

Billy Frampton (Port) –
Conduct

I missed the first quarter. Head on head is why its careless (not intentional) and high contact even though he bent his knees to bump. Why high impact was he off for the rest of the game?

Bloody hell I was hoping Hinkley might call him up and ditch the Hoff.

Billy Frampton (Port) –
Conduct

Haha the SANFL still has the early plea discount to get rid of people appealing. As per my OP the AFL got rid of early plea discount in 2018. A Careless/High/High ruling gets 2 games in the AFL as per the chart in the OP.

The Sanfools make my blood boil. The overt level of hatred to our club is f**king disgrace. They've got to realise they're nothing more than an a glorified amateur league comp these days, a mere training ground for players to progress, bit like an Anytime fitness........

I missed the first quarter. Head on head is why its careless (not intentional) and high contact even though he bent his knees to bump. Why high impact was he off for the rest of the game?

View attachment 709532
The crows player was sitting on the bench and had a bloody nose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just when he could get a call up (yeah well, maybe not with Ken), he hits a guy to the head and is out for two games.
Good grief, are all our players brainless twats?
Saw it on TV and it was deserved suspension.
Love aggression, but fmd, use some brains when you do it.

So last week dude puts atley in choke hold.. "all good buddy just give us ya match payment and dont make it to obvious next time"

Port player accidental head clash "guilty! 3 weeks!!"

Hope the crow player got 3 weeks for getting frampton in the head.

View attachment 709532

Yep agreed REH

Pretty hard to argue with that

The AFL really, really don’t like our players showing physicality.

When did Sutcliffe do anything at all untoward?

He didn’t do anything. He was the one getting smashed.

Port have rolled over without a fight for Frampton's suspension. Out for 2 games. Bugger.
Nowhere to go. Went to bump, accidental head class, careless not intentional ruling, player off concussed all game - all means nowhere to go, AFL rulings have shown this for the last few years. Also with a 3 down to 2 with early appeal ruling, the SANFL still has the early appeal discount whereas AFL got rid of it before 2018 season started.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back