Toast Tribute To Your Favourite BigFooty Click-Bait Ads

Remove this Banner Ad

This palette of click-bait is one of my favourites.

Gary Dhurrkay is indeed no longer with us, but as he was aboriginal, I doubt he was white and blonde.

Former Essendon player Mark Mercuri has surprisingly become two asian dudes with receding hairlines. Individuals self-identifying as twins is definitely leading edge, but I'm sure by next week it'll be the norm.

Apparently former North Melbourne teammates Anthony Stevens and Wayne Carey have buried the hatchet and joined forces to become a bottle of Toilet Duck.

Most disturbingly, it seems the reason we haven't heard from Nathan Ablett (Gaz Jr's bro) lately is because he has been kept prisoner in Fritzl's basement in Austria.

I have to stop clicking on those headlines that say "you won't believe what they look like today" by the time I navigate my way through the myriad pop-ups, false links, arrows going nowhere......I rarely get to the shots of "what they look like today" the screen is just one big toilet and all my annual leave is gone

It’s incentivised journalism, which compromises everything cadets swore on the holy beer coaster in any bar on their second day.

Takes too long to read real news....and forget about genuine stories.

A MAFS update, with live updates, as it is updated, with live updates.....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back