Tricky Ricky up to his old tricks. 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

I am sure both the courts and the legislature will be fascinated to learn that the age of consent is flimsy loophole bullshit.
Good grief. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Kudos, though. You bunched up your arse cheeks and came back strong with another outing for paedophelia. Even though irrelevant, it seems to make you feel virtuous so I guess that's a positive.
Yes but I’m right, yeah. 😉

The only thing more embarrassing than getting duped by Ricky Nixon would be showing your face on A Current Affair because you were duped by Ricky Nixon.

I would have at least asked to be filmed in shadows with a voice filter.

I didn't know of this until this thread. He says that to someone when he contemplated it himself? He should be blacklisted by the football community. No-one should want anything to do with him. He must be desperate for $$$ to pull that fake football stunt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't know of this until this thread. He says that to someone when he contemplated it himself? He should be blacklisted by the football community. No-one should want anything to do with him. He must be desperate for $$$ to pull that fake football stunt.
The flog is a pure grub.

The flog is a pure grub.

Looks like he will always be around as long as those meatheads who laugh at it are still laughing.

The dumb are dumb. I'm starting to wonder about those people who bought those footballs.

Well he has signed that certificate of authenticity himself. So I guess legally they all should get a refund.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back