Tricky Ricky's Alleged Tryst with Schoolgirl - PART THREE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's been charged. Sorry if this is old news, but I remember seeing claims that she wasn't.

From her twitter feed : "Forgot I had court tmrw! In my lawyers office discussing options, specifically last nights arrest.. Received summary of charges.. NOT GOOD!!".

Like I said on the other thread.

If anyone involved in this sorry affair from the beginning to (whatever she decides is) the end, can talk about their part to play without blushing, well I'd be surprised.

Thing is, I'm not sure she would blush, but maybe I'm wrong and my opinion of her is not accurate.

That's what worries me about many (of course not all) in this generation, I guess it's a lack of depth?

She's been charged. Sorry if this is old news, but I remember seeing claims that she wasn't.

From her twitter feed : "Forgot I had court tmrw! In my lawyers office discussing options, specifically last nights arrest.. Received summary of charges.. NOT GOOD!!".

Anyone know what she's been charged with?

StKilda footy club backed off with their legal threats on the earlier episode, IMO that was because it was going to look very heavy handed on their behalf and would give them too much adverse publicity.

I couldn't see Nixon having any such scruples at the moment. Nothing to left to lose for him now.

how would you feel if dane swan was your son?

If that means I'm Billy Swan, pretty bloody good. Kicking the VFA premiership winning goal in 1990 is nothing to sneeze at.

Why were the Herald Sun putting her up anyway? Were there conditions attached?

I'm incredibly suspicious of the Herald Suns involvement in this matter.

Hey Plugger, would you listen to yourself. You're pathologically blazing through all these threads, making excuse after excuse because you've got a St.Kilda poster bluetacked to your wall.

Someone should draw you a chart of how this all begins - it's when your simeon oaf, Gilbert, shoots his load into a 16 year old and gets her pregnant.

Now c'mon, plugger, tell me about your definition of an adult again, or how she might be psycho, or how it takes two to tango, or how she's vindictive, or maybe she's unhinged, or has mad video editing skills, or how she's too fertile, her pussy is a magnet and it can't be turned off or how she can teleport herself between dimensions.

It's getting old.

a link re: accommodation

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/the-age-wrong-on-claims-herald-sun-paid-for-teens-hotel-room-with-ricky-nixon/story-e6frf7jo-1226009938876

A REPORT in today's The Age states the Herald Sun paid for hotel accommodation where the teenage girl says she spent time with Ricky Nixon.

This is wrong, and The Age has subsequently apologised.

The Herald Sun, after speaking with the girl's lawyer, agreed to provide two nights accommodation because of concerns about her welfare.

She stayed in a Southbank hotel at the newspaper's expense last Thursday and Friday nights.

Herald Sun editor Simon Pristel yesterday supplied The Age journalist Karen Kissane with an email from the girl's lawyer confirming this.

If that means I'm Billy Swan, pretty bloody good. Kicking the VFA premiership winning goal in 1990 is nothing to sneeze at.

Pretty happy with that answer to bother quoting from another thread huh :cool:

She has made alot of Saints fans look pretty silly as well imo :thumbsu:

How? It's already been proven that she lied about the school clinic scandal and the photo scandal where she tried to discredit St Kilda players reputations. The Ricky Nixon stuff has nothing to do with St Kilda so I couldn't give a stuff about it.

If anything she has made a lot of people that bought all her lies look pretty silly, including people in the media and morons here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Plugger, would you listen to yourself. You're pathologically blazing through all these threads, making excuse after excuse because you've got a St.Kilda poster bluetacked to your wall.

Someone should draw you a chart of how this all begins - it's when your simeon oaf, Gilbert, shoots his load into a 16 year old and gets her pregnant.

Now c'mon, plugger, tell me about your definition of an adult again, or how she might be psycho, or how it takes two to tango, or how she's vindictive, or maybe she's unhinged, or has mad video editing skills, or how she's too fertile, her pussy is a magnet and it can't be turned off or how she can teleport herself between dimensions.

It's getting old.

It's all her parents fault apparently.

It's getting old.

Getting old ?

So someone had sex with a sixteen year old from Frankston. This is news.
She got pregnant and she arbitrarily chose one of her sex partners as a partner.

Please describe in your words what the alleged father's actions should have been according to your special moral little world.

None of which really is related to the fact that someone twice Gilberts age has now had a relationship with her. Which I think everyone here agree's is pretty despicable, but hey its not illegal and she seemed willing which is a little creepy on her behalf.

not that i would suggest that anyone on bigfooty would quote out of context, it maybe a little disingenuous on this occasion.
the point i was trying to make was that we are more likely to understand and forgive a adult male footballer than a teenage female for their mistakes.

How? It's already been proven that she lied about the school clinic scandal and the photo scandal where she tried to discredit St Kilda players reputations. The Ricky Nixon stuff has nothing to do with St Kilda so I couldn't give a stuff about it.

If anything she has made a lot of people that bought all her lies look pretty silly, including people in the media and morons here.

So she lied about how the photos came into her possession, and where they were taken. What else? There is lots of BS being flung, and quite a bit of it by your good self.

As for making anyone at BF look silly... I'd say she's made a few St Kilda footballers and Ricky Nixon look pretty silly. That's about it.

It's getting old.

What's getting old is all the trolls on here trying to use any excuse to bash St Kilda with. This Ricky Nixon thing has nothing to do with St Kilda yet you still get the same numpties coming in to these threads spinning their usual ill informed crap about Saints players and how there is all this other stuff yet to come out, like some mysterious video that no one has seen.

Getting old ?

So someone had sex with a sixteen year old from Frankston. This is news.
She got pregnant and she arbitrarily chose one of her sex partners as a partner.

Please describe in your words what the alleged father's actions should have been according to your special moral little world.

None of which really is related to the fact that someone twice Gilberts age has now had a relationship with her. Which I think everyone here agree's is pretty despicable, but hey its not illegal and she seemed willing which is a little creepy on her behalf.

so teenage girls in narre warren dont have sex:eek:

So she lied about how the photos came into her possession, and where they were taken. What else? There is lots of BS being flung, and quite a bit of it by your good self.

As for making anyone at BF look silly... I'd say she's made a few St Kilda footballers and Ricky Nixon look pretty silly. That's about it.

She lied to get into the night club.
In fact according to her twitter she goes out clubbing all the time, which means she is either lying to get in, or she is lying about going out clubbing.

She also lied about meeting the players at the school clinic which caused this whole shitstorm in the first place, she also lied about her age and occupation when she first met the players at a nightclub. No doubt there have been many other lies she's spun along the way.

Ricky Nixon only met her through his dealings with ST KILDA, it was a ST KILDA issue being dealt with by a ST KILDA player manager.

How you can come to the conclusion that it has nothing to do with ST KILDA is beyond me.

The fact that She was still in contact with ST KILDA officials after everything She has done is very suspicious. What do you expect people to think?

St KILDA FC must just be nice people or do they have something to hide?

What's getting old is all the trolls on here trying to use any excuse to bash St Kilda with. This Ricky Nixon thing has nothing to do with St Kilda yet you still get the same numpties coming in to these threads spinning their usual ill informed crap about Saints players and how there is all this other stuff yet to come out, like some mysterious video that no one has seen.

Headlines have contained the phrase "St.Kilda schoolgirl" for nearly a year. Like it or not, she belongs to the Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back