Tricky Ricky's Alleged Tryst with Schoolgirl - PART TWO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tricky Ricky's Alledged Tryst with Schoolgirl - PART TWO

He would be charged himself if he did that. Breach of the Surveillance Act.
Then you would have something else to moan about. :rolleyes:

Is it really a breach of an act? Can you quote an act and section? Bear in mind that Nixon is not her employer.

Re: How would you feel/act if the St.Kilda School was your daughter?

how would you feel if dane swan was your son?
klavier-guitars.gif

How the world would be such a different place if little miss attention whore was disciplined by her parents and not allowed to run amok causing trouble.

so the whole thing is her parents fault & and st kilda are entirely blameless?
does a 24 yo male have any blame at all?

How the world would be such a different place if little miss attention whore was disciplined by her parents and not allowed to run amok causing trouble.

How can you possibly know what her parents have done / tried to do?

so the whole thing is her parents fault & and st kilda are entirely blameless?
does a 24 yo male have any blame at all?

I think her parents are more at fault for her behaviour than what St Kilda is. Gilbert is only guilty of doing what many other footballers have done, it's just that he was unlucky enough to get involved with a girl who is a mentally unstable train wreck.

I think her parents at more at fault for her behaviour than what St Kilda is. Gilbert is only guilty of doing what many other footballers have done, it's just that he was unlucky enough to get involved with a girl who is a mentally unstable train wreck.

How do you know that? I haven't heard a single comment from Gilbert in this whole saga. have you?

How do you know he didn't treat her like s**t, or lead her on, or take compromising pics of her when she just woke up?

I think her parents at more at fault for her behaviour than what St Kilda is. Gilbert is only guilty of doing what many other footballers have done, it's just that he was unlucky enough to get involved with a girl who is a mentally unstable train wreck.

Perhaps doing what other footballers have done isn't the right thing.

Perhaps her treatment by Gilbert and other Saints has lead her to become a mentally unstable trainwreck.

How do you know that? I haven't heard a single comment from Gilbert in this whole saga. have you?

How do you know he didn't treat her like s**t, or lead her on, or take compromising pics of her when she just woke up?

How do you know he did? She has already proven with this Ricky Nixon scandal that she is a vindictive person that is out to get revenge on anyone she feels slighted by, Gilbert may have done nothing more than try to sever ties with her when he realised she was a psycho.

How do you know he did? She has already proven with this Ricky Nixon scandal that she is a vindictive person that is out to get revenge on anyone she feels slighted by, Gilbert may have done nothing more than try to sever ties with her when he realised she was a psycho.

Or preggers

Re: Tricky Ricky's Alledged Tryst with Schoolgirl - PART TWO

That's the result of mediation talks with the StKFC, not from selling her story to any of the mainstream media. It's not exactly cash in the bank either...

I hope she pays the appropriate taxes on accommodation provided by StK, HS etc or the ATO will be all over her.

Do you really think that your constant attempts to discredit everything this girl says or does will restore Saints players reputation?????????

There are a lot of 'unknowns' here - your assertions about her parents as though they are somehow factual adds nothing to the thread, and looks like deflection. The fact that they have stayed out of the media tells us NOTHING about their actions.

Gilbert may have knocked her up. Maybe she felt slightly aggrieved by that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you really think that your constant attempts to discredit everything this girl says or does will restore Saints players reputation?????????

Saints fans are so desperate to hang onto the notion the girl is nothing but a liar and a cheat, it's sickening. Nixon's actions this morning have just about detroyed any hope they ever had, and yet still hang in there. :)

plugger35 when questioned on any st kilda involement with 16yo girl
fingers-in-ears.jpg

If anyone involved in this sorry affair from the beginning to (whatever she decides is) the end, can talk about their part to play without blushing, well I'd be surprised.

Thing is, I'm not sure she would blush, but maybe I'm wrong and my opinion of her is not accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back