Tricky Ricky's Alleged Tryst with Schoolgirl - PART TWO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tricky Ricky's Alledged Tryst with Schoolgirl - PART TWO

Nixon said that she tried to extort money from him for the photos of Riewoldt and Dal Santo when she was in his office stripping. I would have thought that after the events of the past 4 days he would have presented the photos and video of that encounter to the police. If he doesn't I would assume he was talking through his arse.

He would be charged himself if he did that. Breach of the Surveillance Act.
Then you would have something else to moan about. :rolleyes:

Apparently your club has provided her with accommodation and hush money because she has plenty of more dirt on it, apparently.

The accomodation was more a PR exercise and to try and put an end to the whole mess with as little drama as possible, there was no hush money.

Nixon said that she tried to extort money from him for the photos of Riewoldt and Dal Santo when she was in his office stripping. I would have thought that after the events of the past 4 days he would have presented the photos and video of that encounter to the police. If he doesn't I would assume he was talking through his arse.

Why would he record it? Just because he didn't record it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

He would be charged himself if he did that. Breach of the Surveillance Act.
Then you would have something else to moan about. :rolleyes:

Nixon took photos of the girl at his office late last year.
During this meeting, Nixon claims she began stripping after arriving in a police uniform and a mini-skirt.
Her version was very different.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/nix...up/story-e6frfkvr-1226009747346#ixzz1EerLDTNe

For someone with so much to say about this you don't really seem to be paying attention.

The accomodation was more a PR exercise and to try and put an end to the whole mess with as little drama as possible, there was no hush money.

No it wasn't hush money, it was just to put an end to the mess.:confused:

Has this ever been proven or are you just taking her at her word ........ you know ...... the word of a proven habitual liar
I can see your StKilda bias hasn't effected your response at all. Congratulations

Why would he record it? Just because he didn't record it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

He was quoted as saying, on numerous occasions, that he records everything in his office including meetings and phone calls.

In relation to your first point there was an article today that said that the girl was in the hotel until St Kilda had finished setting up her apartment so i guess they are paying her way for some time yet.

The marriage of the year would be Corey Worthington + this 17 yr old girl. Both of them are publicity sl**s, both enjoy making money by dragging their lives through the slime of gutter journalism, and each of them loves basking in the warmth of their own limited public lives and personality deficiencies. Neither has anything positive to contribute to society other than to reinforce the belief of many that celebrity status is too easily acquired in the shallow social world created by Twitter, Facebook etc.

He was quoted as saying, on numerous occasions, that he records everything in his office including meetings and phone calls.
And that is illegal unless the other party agrees to the recording. Its a bit hard for Nixon to go to the police with something that's illegal. A bit like a dope grower complaining that his crop had been stolen.

In relation to your first point there was an article today that said that the girl was in the hotel until St Kilda had finished setting up her apartment so i guess they are paying her way for some time yet.

Miss 'Sources Say' mentioned on Sunday that St Kilda wereno longer paying for her accomadation.

The inference being that they had paid for it in the past.

The marriage of the year would be Corey Worthington + this 17 yr old girl. Both of them are publicity ****s, both enjoy making money by dragging their lives through the slime of gutter journalism, and each of them loves basking in the warmth of their own limited public lives and personality deficiencies. Neither has anything positive to contribute to society other than to reinforce the belief of many that celebrity status is too easily acquired in the shallow social world created by Twitter, Facebook etc.

Now that would be worth a front page.

HAHA don't know what's funnier right now...Nixon's doppelganger or daytripper using the dope grower's weed getting stolen as an example :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Numerous media outlets have said she has asked them for money. The HUN put her up in an apartment for a few days.

How are they going to get her out at the end of the time?
Surely they won't throw out an innocent schoolgirl with nowhere to go.

And that is illegal unless the other party agrees to the recording. Its a bit hard for Nixon to go to the police with something that's illegal. A bit like a dope grower complaining that his crop had been stolen.

Miss 'Sources Say' mentioned on Sunday that St Kilda wereno longer paying for her accomadation.

The inference being that they had paid for it in the past.

So either Nixon has lied to the press about recording his meetings and taking photos of her or he has acted illegally according to your logic. I am sure that he tells everyone who enters his office or calls him that he is recording them so illegality shouldn't be a problem and I am sure he will be able to produce the proof that he claims he has of the girl throwing herself at him and him denying her advances.

I will see if I can find a link for the apartment thing

Found it
“Finally, my relationship with my parents has improved. I am between accommodation. I am waiting to move into an apartment that St. Kilda Football Club have provided.”
http://www.***************.com.au/articles/2011/02/21/st-kilda-nude-pic-girl-arrested/

The marriage of the year would be Corey Worthington + this 17 yr old girl. Both of them are publicity sl**s, both enjoy making money by dragging their lives through the slime of gutter journalism, and each of them loves basking in the warmth of their own limited public lives and personality deficiencies. Neither has anything positive to contribute to society other than to reinforce the belief of many that celebrity status is too easily acquired in the shallow social world created by Twitter, Facebook etc.

I'd prefer it if she married Lara Bingle. :thumbsu:

“Finally, my relationship with my parents has improved. I am between accommodation. I am waiting to move into an apartment that St. Kilda Football Club have provided.”
Lol, just lol.
They are surely doing all this for PR reasons :rolleyes:
I believe smoky and Matt72 will be offering the poor girl a place to stay for a while.

I believe you'll offer Ricky a roof when his wife kicks him out on his return

I believe smoky and Matt72 will be offering the poor girl a place to stay for a while.

If they are nice to her she might put out.

But dont dare tell her she's not doing enough chores around the house or not to eat all the Cheezles or something or she might get her nose out of joint and RUIN YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

I hope they do, so she goes back to her parents on bended knee and asks to be allowed home. They should take away her mobile phone and internet access for a few months, so she can find some time to get her life reorganised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back