Tricky Ricky's Alleged Tryst with Schoolgirl - PART TWO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tricky Ricky's Alledged Tryst with Schoolgirl - PART TWO

If they are nice to her she might put out.

But dont dare tell her she's not doing enough chores around the house or not to eat all the Cheezles or something or she might get her nose out of joint and RUIN YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

Just basically don't say anything to her...

How are they going to get her out at the end of the time?
Surely they won't throw out an innocent schoolgirl with nowhere to go.

I'm sure She will be ok. A young woman with no shame will always find a desperate old rich dude to look after her. Besides, The Saints have a place waiting for her.

How would you feel/act if the St.Kilda School was your daughter?

How would you feel/act if the St.Kilda School Girl was your daughter?
Would you bury your head in shame or would you come out fighting for her?
How come we haven't heard from her parents? If this was my little angel at the middle of the poostorm I don't think I'd be very quiet.

Re: How would you feel/act if the St.Kilda School was your daughter?

What would you say?

I'm sorry my daughter is a dirty slurry?

i'd be overwhelmed with pride.

I'd get in there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Besides, The Saints have a place waiting for her.

Stop confronting Saints fans with harsh reality, they're much happier to discuss her possible marriage to Fev.

How would you feel/act if the St.Kilda School Girl was your daughter?
Would you bury your head in shame or would you come out fighting for her?
How come we haven't heard from her parents? If this was my little angel at the middle of the poostorm I don't think I'd be very quiet.

Both

I'd be very shamed but I'd still do something about it.

Dunno how people determine that everyone loses in these situations.

The way I see it, the girl runs out of rumours and fauxtos eventually and disappears loudly into the sunset. Ricky Nixon never appears in public again.

Win-win, I'd say.

Stop confronting Saints fans with harsh reality, they're much happier to discuss her possible marriage to Fev.

Harsh reality?

As far as I know the Saints did agree to put her up, and you found the several weeks old announcement hilarious 10 minutes ago, which was funny in itself.
Then it was recently announced that the Saints were not putting her up any more.
Stuffed if I know who will be putting her up in the near future.

Do you seriously think that she hasn't asked for money ?

Its not speculation. Media outlets have said she has asked them for money. based on that, it would be a fair guess that she asked Ch 9 and based on their past history, its again a fair guess that they paid.

But no - she's been doing it all out of the goodness of her heart according to you.
AGain your taking license and running with it. You are making assumptions. Stop trying to dress it up as fact! You do know the difference? If you believe that she has accepted money from a media outlet can your attribute it to a source. i.e provide a link or whatever where that outlet confirms payment for a story.

Harsh reality?

As far as I know the Saints did agree to put her up, and you found the several weeks old announcement hilarious 10 minutes ago, which was funny in itself.
Then it was recently announced that the Saints were not putting her up any more.
Stuffed if I know who will be putting her up in the near future. Or who will be putting it up her for that matter.

That quote was from yesterday's papers, nice try.

Harsh reality?

Stuffed if I know who will be putting her up in the near future. Or who will be putting it up her for that matter.

St Kilda are putting her up in the future. Her apartment is nearly ready. Thats your membership at work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back