Triple J Hottest 100 - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

With those trash build a bet odds if they are so sure at like less than 1.20 odds then don’t offer it and if they think it’s even odds then make a head to head otherwise as is that list is a joke. I’m not saying there needs to be easy wins at good odds but at least offer more high risk stuff than lame arse bets.

$1.7 for Sicko Mode to finish exactly 10th. This is disgusting.

Sportsbet are advertising the hottest 100 on their app so hopefully some more 'specials' from them today.

Haha 1950 to finish exactly 29th is $2.30, that is ridiculous. They must have been hit badly last year to be this stingy, although I don't really remember them offering anything.

They were stingy last year as well. Had about 10 Build a bet markets and all were under $2. I remember one being 2+ LAVS to make it at $1.40... at least that was a solid bet. These are shocking

I've added a few to Build a Bet that are (at least) a better price.

4+ songs by Drake ($7.50)
4+ songs by Amy Shark ($11.00)

They are outside prospects but not impossible.

Amy (I said Hi, All Loved Up, Psycho, The Idiot, Be Alright like a version is a remote smokey)
Drake (Nice for What, Gods Plan, In my feelings, Non Stop)

I've backed both and wasn't reviewed or limited....but I didn't throw a grand piano at them either.
Hopefully these scoundrels can start filling out their build a bet page with some options at a backable price.

My other attempt at a bet was Leave me Lonely to beat All the Pretty Girls. At the time they were equal on Warm Tunas and would have had a fair go at Leave me Lonely if I could get $1.60 or better. The offer - $1.12 pah!!!!!!

I've added a few to Build a Bet that are (at least) a better price.

4+ songs by Drake ($7.50)
4+ songs by Amy Shark ($11.00)

They are outside prospects but not impossible.

Amy (I said Hi, All Loved Up, Psycho, The Idiot, Be Alright like a version is a remote smokey)
Drake (Nice for What, Gods Plan, In my feelings, Non Stop)

I've backed both and wasn't reviewed or limited....but I didn't throw a grand piano at them either.
Hopefully these scoundrels can start filling out their build a bet page with some options at a backable price.

My other attempt at a bet was Leave me Lonely to beat All the Pretty Girls. At the time they were equal on Warm Tunas and would have had a fair go at Leave me Lonely if I could get $1.60 or better. The offer - $1.12 pah!!!!!!
My max for Amy shark 4+ @11 on beteasy (I have no history yet) was $100

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She only has 2 songs in warmtunas currently. That’s a lot of money to throw away, $100, on a hunch.

Some r****d is in charge at Beteasy. Must think triple j listeners are morons that will bet on any odds they put up. Most of those odds are insulting.

She only has 2 songs in warmtunas currently. That’s a lot of money to throw away, $100, on a hunch.

Some r****d is in charge at Beteasy. Must think triple j listeners are morons that will bet on any odds they put up. Most of those odds are insulting.
Nah, not a throw away. I believe it has a chance, bias against her, 4 songs in bean counters. @11 I think it's not bad. I reckon not far past 100 on warm tunas are 2 more of her songs, and that lower 50 shifts alot.

J'OUVERT $5 to make top 30? About BROCKHAMPTON's 8th most popular song and won't make top 300.

Sportsbet starting to put some up. My 3 RUFUS songs in top 50 and no DZ in top 20 request is up.

Nah, not a throw away. I believe it has a chance, bias against her, 4 songs in bean counters. @11 I think it's not bad. I reckon not far past 100 on warm tunas are 2 more of her songs, and that lower 50 shifts alot.
I agree, it’s not a sure thing but at $11odds it was one of the better odds available that they have offered so far. Just dropped to 4 though now. Warm tunas has considerably less votes counted than previeous years so the back end of the countdown will look nothing like tunas imo.

Last edited:
J'OUVERT $5 to make top 30? About BROCKHAMPTON's 8th most popular song and won't make top 300.

Sportsbet starting to put some up. My 3 RUFUS songs in top 50 and no DZ in top 20 request is up.

How do you request markets on sportsbet? Thanks

I think $11 is a fair price for that (can't get it now). Beancounter has four in his 100 and the Shark has had a massive year. Last year four artists had 4 tracks in the hundred. One good thing about this bet is you will know fairly early in the count if you are a chance. If we are up to number 70 and you haven't heard the Shark yet your bet is probably confetti...but if she drops two tracks in the 90's Liljam is going to need a bigger boat....to store his winnings.

Las time year we were getting $50-1 odds for things that are $1.20-1 mans not hot to miss the top 50 etc :')
What sites are currently offering special markets, just BetEasy and sportsbet ?? Back at work now not in the loop all day

she had 2 more in the 150-200 range in the count I saw ages ago

Remove this Banner Ad

Back