Triple J Hottest 100 - 2019

Liljam

Debutant
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Hey fellas, good chat. I've recently been hammering sportsbet to open byo again and it's looking good now opening up with a couple of requests. Smashed wafia to beat be alright at 3.30 and mantra to beat God's plan. (They've already cooked the odds tho) Trying to think of red hot byos to match some of those from last year. Looking good this year so far having TIA @8 REALLY early, confidence @16 and wafia @51. made my own mini countdown sample from a mix of Reddit and insta posts (obviously not as big as sample as warm tunas) but it shows a bit of differences which is why I personally haven't put more money on confidence since it's been lower than 3, I personally think wafia I'm good has been underestimated early on (got it @7.50 top ten) IMO the value from now will be in byos so I suggest everyone who's keen to hammer them more with emails and get some interesting well thought out bets haha.
IMG_20190106_122531747~2.jpg

Apr 1, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey fellas, good chat. I've recently been hammering sportsbet to open byo again and it's looking good now opening up with a couple of requests. Smashed wafia to beat be alright at 3.30 and mantra to beat God's plan. (They've already cooked the odds tho) Trying to think of red hot byos to match some of those from last year. Looking good this year so far having TIA @8 REALLY early, confidence @16 and wafia @51. made my own mini countdown sample from a mix of Reddit and insta posts (obviously not as big as sample as warm tunas) but it shows a bit of differences which is why I personally haven't put more money on confidence since it's been lower than 3, I personally think wafia I'm good has been underestimated early on (got it @7.50 top ten) IMO the value from now will be in byos so I suggest everyone who's keen to hammer them more with emails and get some interesting well thought out bets haha.View attachment 602158
Cheers, I'm planning to request some tonight. What's your tally/sample size look like? The count I've seen has Confidence 451 TIA 419. Some similar but different results there, DZ down at 10.

Liljam

Debutant
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Cheers, I'm planning to request some tonight. What's your tally/sample size look like? The count I've seen has Confidence 451 TIA 419. Some similar but different results there, DZ down at 10.
Nice, looks like it could be a bit tighter between confidence and this is America than what warm tunas says. I still wonder if that big jump of 70 votes a while back was ligit or not. my sample size wasn't too great takes too long!! Haha. About 750 votes sampled. With this is America and confidence only a handful of votes apart, very closely followed by wafia. I'll dig up the actual tally after work and send it across. How's wafia sitting in the other sample? Thinking of basing a few byo on that going well.

Apr 1, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Nice, looks like it could be a bit tighter between confidence and this is America than what warm tunas says. I still wonder if that big jump of 70 votes a while back was ligit or not. my sample size wasn't too great takes too long!! Haha. About 750 votes sampled. With this is America and confidence only a handful of votes apart, very closely followed by wafia. I'll dig up the actual tally after work and send it across. How's wafia sitting in the other sample? Thinking of basing a few byo on that going well.
Wafia is 4th clearly, will have a look at the tally after work. Historical bias says that Shark/Lewis will probably get about a 40% boost to their votes. I expect Shark will be in clear 3rd and it to be pretty tight between Lewis, wafia and Ruby.

No chance the Confidence votes are legit, I think it's outpolling TIA but at only about 10% since and before that boost.

Liljam

Debutant
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Please dont read anything into a sample size of 750.
Yeah fair call, definitely wouldn't use it as an overly accurate prediction. never hurts to compile votes from different sources to see general trends though, helps highlight potential fake votes or bias through using one type of platform.

jack 23

All Australian
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeah fair call, definitely wouldn't use it as an overly accurate prediction. never hurts to compile votes from different sources to see general trends though, helps highlight potential fake votes or bias through using one type of platform.

yea agree :)

TIA was winning by a mile on the first 3 days of voting on my tally.

we should be at the halfway mark now as far as overall voting %

33% of votes come through in the final week.

Agree with the BYOs. I smashed the first two aswell. thought the Mantra one was too good to be true. free money 87% ROI. Lets keep it up

jack 23

All Australian
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
I know max bets/maxpayouts can be different for everyone but whats the max bet/payout been for the BYOs so far? is there an easier way to check this info without having to deposit blindly and hope you dont hit it

Liljam

Debutant
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
I know max bets/maxpayouts can be different for everyone but whats the max bet/payout been for the BYOs so far? is there an easier way to check this info without having to deposit blindly and hope you dont hit it
On my phone on the website (not app) there is an (i) symbol in the betslip next to where you enter the amount. The (i) symbol tells you a Max bet number.

Apr 1, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
FWIW Top 15 for the count is
Ocean Alley - Confidence451
Childish Gambino - This Is America 419
Ruby Fields - Dinosaurs277
Wafia - I'm Good245
Amy Shark - I Said Hi 237
DZ Deathrays - Like People219
The Wombats - Turn208
Bring Me The Horizon - MANTRA199
FISHER - Losing It193
Skegss - Up In The Clouds191
Mallrat - Groceries188
Dean Lewis - Be Alright181
Broods - Peach172
WAAX - Labrador171
Travis Scott - SICKO MODE165

Taking into account historical bias based on this, Amy Shark should still be top 3 and Dean Lewis top 5. DZ and Mantra should fall into teens and twenties I think.

jack 23

All Australian
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
does anyone think fisher has been ramping the voting up on platforms such as instagram, so maybe he wont do as well as social media vote scrapes indicate?

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
does anyone think fisher has been ramping the voting up on platforms such as instagram, so maybe he wont do as well as social media vote scrapes indicate?

100% for a little bit there i thought maybe all his ranting and raving on instagram and all his other side kicks might get him number 1... then it all of the sudden it died off.
Hopefully no one listened and just voted for him bkos he asked them to

jack 23

All Australian
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
100% for a little bit there i thought maybe all his ranting and raving on instagram and all his other side kicks might get him number 1... then it all of the sudden it died off.
Hopefully no one listened and just voted for him bkos he asked them to
just wondering if people were more willing to post fisher votes due to this. meaning its over represented.
$8 losing it 11-20 is value to me, im just not sure of the likelihood of it actually happening.

jack 23

All Australian
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
I’m honestly not so sure about that one. Going off past countdowns, Mantra should drop down a fair bit, and I can’t help but think God’s Plan will rise quite a lot. I think it’ll be a closer than we think.
trust the numbers. Im already counting this bet as a win

Liljam

Debutant
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
i still think mantra to beat gods plan @ $1.40 is free money
Yeah it's surley going to beat it, although *if one song doesn't make the countdown it's settled as a loss* that would be the only risk imo. But totally agree I maxed it out haha

Liljam

Debutant
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Yeah it's surley going to beat it, although *if one song doesn't make the countdown it's settled as a loss* that would be the only risk imo. But totally agree I maxed it out haha
Small gain, but confidence to beat losing it @1:15 is surly a safe 95%+ chance of winning.

jack 23

All Australian
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
*if one song doesn't make the countdown it's settled as a loss*

where did you read this???

Back