Triple J Hottest 100 - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't take too much from the first day, not always the best indicator. Lots of heavy songs. Gambino had a big lead early last year. Having said that, have now hedged just a little on Denzel ($21 @ Neds).
Yeah day 1 of voting is always people how have been preparing their lists in advance, generally people how are heavily into music and regular JJJ listeners (either specific genres or more broadly). The mainstream songs start to pick up once the more casual voters start getting involved.

Thanks for the betting thread again this year. Let's hope we can find a few. Clearly last year was a lot harder than the year before.

Off topic slightly, but on current assumptions we could have our first ever female number one if Tones or Billie win (unless you count The Cranberries)

Last year most people won on Confidence. Was a $15 outsider when voting opened. Then someone on here suggested it was a smokey. It then got crunched into odds on thanks to warmtunas. Hopefully we can find another outsider this year.

I just dont think Tones and I is a song the people will vote for.

Im on Billie and Denzel. Gonna be some hedging later on no doubt but cant argue with odds of $21 and $5.65

Had a look on Twitter. Hardly any votes for Dance Monkey.

Flume and Denzel getting a few.

Flume is on FIFA20? $10 is very short. Don’t know how this track could be top 10 let alone number 1.

[/QUOTE]
I just dont think Tones and I is a song the people will vote for.

Im on Billie and Denzel. Gonna be some hedging later on no doubt but cant argue with odds of $21 and $5.65
Bad guy @$6 on tab for that slightly better value

Last edited:
I can already cash out BOP for a good profit.

gotta get on today guys.

pays off in long run even if you hedge the whole thing

I can already cash out BOP for a good profit.

gotta get on today guys.

pays off in long run even if you hedge the whole thing
What site you using for the cash out option? Neds? Took a risk and put a chunk on Vossi bop @ $151 for the guess that it's been underestimated and will be shortened to maybe 1:40 for a decent cash out. Time will tell haha

Last edited:
What site you using for the cash out option? Neds? Took a risk and put a chunk on Vossi bop @ $151 for the guess that it's been underestimated and will be shortened to maybe 1:40 for a decent cash out. Time will tell haha
bet365

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, have I been shadowbanned from betting on the Hottest 100? Will wear it as a badge of honour if so but it is sort of funny that they didn’t bother to do so last year where I probably only won $200 vs the year before where I won $4000

The only way I can find anything is through Google

25974CD5-CF70-4898-A46A-7B5611347700.png

3E35B43A-6B8B-4A35-BB70-2FC4B6ED2DD8.png

Sportsbet wouldn’t let me on for any more than a return of about $10-15....can’t remember exactly but it was painful. Some bets they wouldn’t let me have anything at all.

Is sportsbet ever going to update their lazy list into actual songs. Then I can get on for another $10...

thank god for Neds. only bookie left I can bet on with OK odds.

Im already addicted to betting on this after 1 day.

Denzel and Billie.

[/QUOTE]

Where did you fine it on TAB ? I cant seem to find it.

[/QUOTE]
Tab, novelties, music novelties, triple j hottest 100. They seem to have really big max bets which is a good option

Tab, novelties, music novelties, triple j hottest 100. They seem to have really big max bets which is a good option
[/QUOTE]
Can't see it either

[/QUOTE]
Can you put a screenshot up i cant see it anywhere u cant even search it

Can you put a screenshot up i cant see it anywhere u cant even search it
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191217-084630.png
    Screenshot_20191217-084630.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back