Triple J Hottest 100 - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
note to self for next year - dont trust the odds on the last day (goes against everything learnt from 2018) and the PHONE CALL PSYCHOLOGY IS REAL

Bookies must have absolutely cleaned up on the number 1 bets with all the money on bulls ond tones.

I called it early with rushing back being close for 1st, didn't quite make it but it was the smash hit for the summer

Upsetd billie won but I ended up 10 units up so not bad

Some really good advice and ideas in here. certainly learned a lot again.

Most of us thought Billie and it was awesome to see some of you back it home all the way with confidence.

I won a few grand profit couldve been alot more but Im still very happy with that. Im also just happy to have my stake money back its been a dangerous but good savings account for the past few months.

I wont know what to do with myself for the next few days I will be opening my phone to check the forum and the odds by habit.

See you in the Brownlow thread + next years thread.

I wish they played the 101-200 first, and made it something official you could bet on. Anyone want to hazard a guess at 101 song??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a bloody ripper day (most bets placed over a week ago, bar two on Billie today)
- Billie backed in 5 times for #1 ($5, $4.75, $3.75, $3.50)
- Robbery top 10 ($2.50)
- Inappropriate Behaviour top 20 ($3.25)
- Everything I Wanted top 20 ($1.90)
- Billie into Flume as second chance ($3.25)
- 2x MEDUZA top 100 ($2.50)

- Missed bets - Post Malone top 10 ($2) and Flume #1 ($32)

Sugar - Peking Duk
Sugar - Brockhampton

Circles - Post Malone
Circles - George Alice

Robbery - Juice Wrld
Robbery - Lime Cordiale

When was the last time a countdown had this many title double ups?
The first bet I requested was songs with matching titles in the 100, but they offered $1.12 so I didn’t take it (ended up $1.05)

someone else actually requested three duplicate song titles - again the odds were awful (about $2.10) but they won if they took it.

Had a bloody ripper day (most bets placed over a week ago, bar two on Billie today)
- Robbery top 10 ($2.50)

sure you did

does anyone actually like Bad Guy.
I think its ******* absolute garbage stuff. but then again I hate all mainstream music.
Already heard it about 10 times today and at this point id rather listen to my grandparents getting it on

- Robbery top 10 ($2.50)

Sure u did 😉

Pretty stoked with the outcome, really wished I put a little more on Bad Guy for the win though. Had it at 5.00 and 4.00, and was going to hop on it again when it jumped out to 5.50, but psyched myself out of it. Same goes Everything I Wanted, that and Bad Guy were the two I was properly confident on, everything else I was just going to see how they go and wins would just be a nice surprise. Had a win Fidlar going 11-20, happy with that. Was pretty nervous as we getting closer and closer to the top 10. If Circles and Better In Blak were swapped, to 9 and 11, it would’ve been perfect.

Good girl Billie!
Let’s never fret about the odds again.
A good year for the bookies and a good year for the keen watchers.
Let’s do it all again in 10 months.

Hopefully we won’t need to wait that long, with the decade Hottest 100 coming in March. I wonder if how the odds will go for that...

does anyone actually like Bad Guy.
I think its ******* absolute garbage stuff. but then again I hate all mainstream music.
Already heard it about 10 times today and at this point id rather listen to my grandparents getting it on
Yeah I think a lot of her other songs are better, particularly When the party’s over. I hopped on YouTube last night after the countdown and got the same car ad about 5 times that was using bad guy as the music and it sounded terrible on an ad. I did like bad guy the first few times I heard it though.

I can’t really pick a song that is legit more deserving this year though as it was another weak year for triple j type music. I guess despite all the tones hate it makes sense as a better number one in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back