thewitness

All Australian
Jan 5, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Victory
I got on the Hope D, Beddyrays & Architects not to make Top 50, that’s 2 out of 3. Architects will probably miss completely but I’ll have to wait.

BG__

Club Legend
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
surely Lime Cordiale are a B2B...

weve had none yet. 3 to go in next 50 songs
Surprised we haven't had any yet. Lime Cordiale surely.

Tame Impala, DMAs are couple I'm guessing could be. Maybe Mac Miller.

Edit: or a Juice b2b could be coming up now

Apr 1, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
a small rise yea... still waiting to see where Straightfaced comes in :|
Could straight faced have missed, fans changed votes to weightless late? Weightless got played a lot the last month or so, could be like Billie last year with everything I wanted and Burt a friend switching spots

jack1231

Team Captain
Oct 13, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Could straight faced have missed, fans changed votes to weightless late? Weightless got played a lot the last month or so, could be like Billie last year with everything I wanted and Burt a friend switching spots
the scary part is they only asked fans to vote for booster seat :|

Booster 1st, heatwaves 2nd and WAP 3rd for shits and giggles based on the betting. @$10

notarobot

Senior List
Jan 23, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
the scary part is they only asked fans to vote for booster seat :|

Booster 1st, heatwaves 2nd and WAP 3rd for shits and giggles based on the betting. @$10
The booster seat push will drag their other songs with it as the spacey fans will surely vote for multiple of their songs.

jack1231

Team Captain
Oct 13, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
The booster seat push will drag their other songs with it as the spacey fans will surely vote for multiple of their songs.
yes agree but also consider the % that just voted booster seat. booster would rise more than Skin, straightfaced will etc.

BG__

Club Legend
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Still no Lime Cordiale, couple of their songs could be a genuine top 10 chances if they do end up having the 5 songs in the countdown

Back