Triple J Hottest 100 - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

surely Lime Cordiale are a B2B...

weve had none yet. 3 to go in next 50 songs
Surprised we haven't had any yet. Lime Cordiale surely.

Tame Impala, DMAs are couple I'm guessing could be. Maybe Mac Miller.

Edit: or a Juice b2b could be coming up now

a small rise yea... still waiting to see where Straightfaced comes in :|
Could straight faced have missed, fans changed votes to weightless late? Weightless got played a lot the last month or so, could be like Billie last year with everything I wanted and Burt a friend switching spots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could straight faced have missed, fans changed votes to weightless late? Weightless got played a lot the last month or so, could be like Billie last year with everything I wanted and Burt a friend switching spots
the scary part is they only asked fans to vote for booster seat :|

Booster 1st, heatwaves 2nd and WAP 3rd for shits and giggles based on the betting. @$10

the scary part is they only asked fans to vote for booster seat :|

Booster 1st, heatwaves 2nd and WAP 3rd for shits and giggles based on the betting. @$10
The booster seat push will drag their other songs with it as the spacey fans will surely vote for multiple of their songs.

The booster seat push will drag their other songs with it as the spacey fans will surely vote for multiple of their songs.
yes agree but also consider the % that just voted booster seat. booster would rise more than Skin, straightfaced will etc.

Still no Lime Cordiale, couple of their songs could be a genuine top 10 chances if they do end up having the 5 songs in the countdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back