Triple J Hottest 100 - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Who you got up there at the moment?

Tbh drivers license and wiggles Are up there but I don’t think either will Actually win it we are only 25% through the eligible year. The winning song hasn’t been released yet.

People were saying Powfu would win this time last year I don’t even know if it made the 100

Ridiculously early to be punting on hottest 100. Would like to see how many winners have been songs released in the first half of the year

GoY new song out tomorrow. If they release a half decent single I think people will really get behind them. Olivia Rodrigo leading easily atm, happy to pass on the wiggles unless they drop well into double figures. Surprised to see Billie’s odds so low, seems miles off it this year. A little underwhelmed with Lorde’s song too. Pretty low key year so far, Gang of Youths, Lorde and eventually Flume the ones to keep an eye on unless something really jumps out of the pack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$2 for top 10? I'd be absolutely loadIng up on 'not to make top 10' (would be $1.80ish?) If that was an option

That Get On The Beers sh*t made #12 last year so I don't give the voters any credit anymore. Probably a top 20 cert
Get on the beers was at least decently big popculture thing that a lot of people got around and a bit of a meme for 2020, if that couldn't break top 10 no way a s**t NRL song that sounds like a ripped off versions of Fishers s**t 'Losing it' does. I would put my house on it not to make top 10 if they offered it, honestly don't think this will even get top 30.

Yeah, sounds like somebody trying to recreate Get On The Beers but failing to realise that 70% of the country doesn't give a s**t about rugby league and wouldn't know who that person is (source: I don't know who that person is).

Feels like its the most wide open H100 we’ve had in recent years. Olivia Rodrigo would be leading the way at the moment in my opinion. Kiss Me More by Doja Cat and SZA is a slight chance, and is at $51 currently. Has been at the top end of the charts around the world since it’s release and Doja Cat was given feature album the other week. Save Your Tears by The Weeknd was released last year but was released again featuring Ariana Grande this year. If eligible, it should be towards the top.

Last edited:
Surprised that Kid Laroi has come into $2.75 and Olivia Rodrigo out to $4. Songs stealing votes from each other is the main worry with Rodrigo. I do wonder if Justin Bieber will turn people off from voting Kid Laroi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back