Triple J Hottest 100 2023 - Betting Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is voting open for this yet? Can't see anything online. But with countdown only being about 50 days away i thought it would be open by now? Surely?

I went to look this past week and saw the same.

Maybe we’ll find out tomorrow.

Voting isn’t open, but the two favourites in the market are Dom Dolla (Rhyme Dust) and Doja Cat (Paint The Town Red). Honestly it’s pretty wide open this year.

$51 for Dave (Sprinter) on PointsBet is pretty good value imo. Can get Central Cee for longer ($67), assuming they’d both be credited if it won.

Both are far shorter odds with other books, Dave at low-mid 10s and Central Cee at about 30. I dunno if it wins but I’d be willing to bet it finishes in the top 10, so might be able to score a decent cash out.

I wouldn't be disappointed if this claimed the No. 1 spot.

This and Miracle hit the sweet spot.

Even a DNB remix of Rhyme Dust does the trick too.
Miracle is a good shout actually, I just have no idea if it got much play on triple j. If it’s on the voting list it could win imo.

Miracle is a good shout actually, I just have no idea if it got much play on triple j. If it’s on the voting list it could win imo.

Miracle could appeal to those who grew up in the '90's and who had trance playing weekly.

It'd be in my top 10 and won't budge.

The only people who bet on this event, vote on it, and/or post in this thread, are people who don't listen to a real radio station.
So what’s your bet?

Votings opens Tuesday 12th. They’ve moved the 200-101 count to the day after the 100, which will make it harder for betting.

Have no idea why Ice Spice and PinkPantheress are available on SB, Boys A Liar pt2 is one of the biggest songs of the year. No doubt when they put it up the odds will be s**t house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tempted to put money on Troye Sivan at @11. Rush is pretty huge atm.

Edit: Damn it got taken to $5 before I even put anything on it

Last edited:
For those betting on anything not named Paint The Town Red/Rhyme Dust, your best bet is almost 100% on PointsBet. Got far bigger odds for most songs than the other books.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back