Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Saturday rub was still good- very good. But the lack of JB on a Friday and Thursday night has had me turn off on those nights.

Make no bones about it JB is MMM footy.

I feel exactly the same. I don't listen to Friday nights anymore. Too glass eye for my liking. Only listen to Saturdays now for JB and BT, Triple M Footy really got the guts ripped out of it.

The GOAT lineup was the Friday nights when they has Gaz, Chief, Sam, JB, Warrior and Pencil head would dag in at the end.

Saturdays with Gaz, Spud, JB and Purple were just as amazing then they re-added BT in 2015 and it was gold, then Gaz left, they dropped the ball horribly re: Caro and it all went down hill from there, sucks.

Interesting:

Dominated Saturday Afternoon as you would expect in the ratings. I actually enjoy Nathan Brown on special comments with JB, BT and Wayne Carey. He has good chemistry with JB.

Friday they came in second however, won the pre-game and came second overall to AW. I'm surprised by that. Would like to see if MMM does as well on friday goING forward. I have listened to about an hour all season and it seems very forced and un-MMM.

Last edited:
Anyone else hate BT on TV commentary but love him on MMM footy pregame shows?

I don't mind BT on radio because you don't have the vision and it does add to the broadcast whereas on TV you have the vision and you don't need the description of what just happened.

The friday and saturday rubs were my 2 favourite podcasts of all time. Listening to Spud head wobble people then for Gaz and JB to turn it on him about his me me me articles or the doctor Danny Frawley things were the funniest radio of all time.
Its really a shadow of its former self.

Judd has been a revelation but the rest are just horrible. I dont care that MMM was viewed as 'blokey' it was piss funny.

This is hands down some of the funniest radio of all time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friday nights are just like Sundays now. Straight line and boring, not even a hint of charisma or swag or anything. Love Juddy, but it isn't doing a lot for me

The interviewing of the players wives so we can find out that Joey Montagna doesnt do alot cooking at home or that Phil Davis likes to take his dog to the park... * me dead who cares. Its like they have tried to conform to other stations. Apart from Juddy whos Judge Juddy segment is a fair pissa. Its like hes the only one who read the MMM memo of being a pisstake of yourself.

The interviewing of the players wives so we can find out that Joey Montagna doesnt do alot cooking at home or that Phil Davis likes to take his dog to the park... **** me dead who cares. Its like they have tried to conform to other stations. Apart from Juddy whos Judge Juddy segment is a fair pissa. Its like hes the only one who read the MMM memo of being a pisstake of yourself.

FFS I came back in here just to complain about that crap, they're gonna have THREE WAGS on tonight, who in the f*ck cares to hear from them? Seriously? Absolute garbage. I turned it off as soon as I heard that to go to SEN to listen to RoCo, Huddo and Wolf

Has Wayne Carey always had the high pitched over the top laugh or is just putting it on to seem funny? Outside of JB and Judd, MMM is awful now.

The friday and saturday rubs were my 2 favourite podcasts of all time. Listening to Spud head wobble people then for Gaz and JB to turn it on him about his me me me articles or the doctor Danny Frawley things were the funniest radio of all time.
Its really a shadow of its former self.

Judd has been a revelation but the rest are just horrible. I dont care that MMM was viewed as 'blokey' it was piss funny.

This is hands down some of the funniest radio of all time.

The Gaz intro was amazing.

Anyone listen to the argument between Duck, BT and Damo?
Was pretty interesting. You can tell that Duck has no idea what he is on about nor does he know what half the words he uses actually means.

Anyone listen to the argument between Duck, BT and Damo?
Was pretty interesting. You can tell that Duck has no idea what he is on about nor does he know what half the words he uses actually means.
I'll listen to it later when I'm driving home at 2am. Stuff seems funnier and more interesting at 2am in the serenity of ya car when there are no distractions. :D
To state the obvious, Duck's not the brightest bloke it town. For example, he says "at the cold face" instead of "coalface", and "sole heartedly", instead of "wholeheartedly"

I hate to think what his poor ghost writer must go through each week

Last edited:
I'll listen to it later when I'm driving home at 2am. Stuff seems funnier and more interesting at 2am in the serenity of ya car when they're no distractions. :D
To state the obvious, Duck's not the brightest bloke it town. For example, he says "at the cold face" instead of "coalface", and "sole heartedly", instead of "wholeheartedly"

I hate to think what his poor ghost writer must go through each week

haha yes! Lucky he could play footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back