Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome having Rush Hour back live in this slot. In January too
But why are they getting Rosie Walton on, she just seems to take over when she is on and talks over everyone.

They don't need a third wheel, all that is needed is Billy, JB and Rabs throwing a couple of comments in every now and again.

But why are they getting Rosie Walton on, she just seems to take over when she is on and talks over everyone.

They don't need a third wheel, all that is needed is Billy, JB and Rabs throwing a couple of comments in every now and again.
Yeah it's not like Christian O connell show where the second and third banana are actually funnier than he

And Danny Lakey's replacement is....Dave Gleeson, and yes, it is as bad as you would imagine. Opening night "and Led Zeppelin, on ther first tour of the US, had blown them off-stage...which is better than being blown on-stage..." boom-tish :rolleyes: It is just him playing songs and commenting on them (he even needs an off-sider for that) but the trouble is they are just from the regular, day-to-day MMM playlist. There is literally now nothing I like listening to in the shed in the evenings - I would go community radio but don't like the prevailing politics

And Danny Lakey's replacement is....Dave Gleeson, and yes, it is as bad as you would imagine. Opening night "and Led Zeppelin, on ther first tour of the US, had blown them off-stage...which is better than being blown on-stage..." boom-tish :rolleyes: It is just him playing songs and commenting on them (he even needs an off-sider for that) but the trouble is they are just from the regular, day-to-day MMM playlist. There is literally now nothing I like listening to in the shed in the evenings - I would go community radio but don't like the prevailing politics
Yep *en garbage

Triple M stuck in the past

The breakfast show is getting worse and worse too. Just stupid competitions amongst the crew and talking about dumb s**t they find on internet, mostly old news.

They also have a breakfast show comp to win a prize where you have to arrange four numbers in correct order. You seriously have to be an idiot to ring up. They’ll give out the prize when every single combination of the 4 numbers has been said.

*en lame ass campaigners

He has been doing MMM Adelaide Radio for a number of years but surprised at the promotion. He is also singing for the Angles now a days.

Man I've never understood why anyone would see The Angels without Doc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep fu**en garbage

The breakfast show is getting worse and worse too. Just stupid competitions amongst the crew and talking about dumb sh*t they find on internet, mostly old news.

They also have a breakfast show comp to win a prize where you have to arrange four numbers in correct order. You seriously have to be an idiot to ring up. They’ll give out the prize when every single combination of the 4 numbers has been said.

fu**en lame ass campaigners
As much as some hate Eddie McGuire and Luke Darcy they could do good radio together.

I will say it again.....why do JB and Billy need Rosie Walton on their show. She talks over people and has that stupid laugh and there is nothing she does that Rabs can't do.
I don't mind her when she pops in for a few minutes, but it was excruciating when she was the token "FM fake laughing chick" on one of the other shows.

Last edited:
I don't mind her when she pops in for a few minutes, but it was excruciating when she was the token "FM fake laughing chick" on one of the other shows.
But why do they even need her 'popping in'?

She adds no extra value reading out text messages when Rabs could be doing the same thing.

Yep fu**en garbage

The breakfast show is getting worse and worse too. Just stupid competitions amongst the crew and talking about dumb sh*t they find on internet, mostly old news.

fu**en lame ass campaigners
If they have another bad ratings, martys show will probably get the arse like Lawrence mooney did

Last edited:
Once the rush hours gone they are in big trouble, and I think the only reason JB is back this early is because they know it and are ponying up. It's the lsat truly funny show they have left and its down to the chemistry Bill and JB have, it won't be the same once he goes and they replace him with Rewioldt/Thomas etc. Shows still good but nowhere near as funny

Once the rush hours gone they are in big trouble, and I think the only reason JB is back this early is because they know it and are ponying up. It's the lsat truly funny show they have left and its down to the chemistry Bill and JB have, it won't be the same once he goes and they replace him with Rewioldt/Thomas etc. Shows still good but nowhere near as funny
JB is already on holidays lol 😂

He will have a contract for a certain amount of weeks and they will work that around ratings periods and other workloads I guess.

He has just come off the back of the Cricket for both Triple M and 7 so I guess he’s due for a spell

Yeah I get all that. But did they say he is off for the next month? Or did we assume that because he was off today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back