Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Classic Triple M banter this afternoon with Brian part of the Friday call team today. BT just threw the toys out of the cot at having Chua sit in the front row with him for the call, apparently he picked up the chair and threw it away. Dunstall does not want Chua next to him either, plus Howie sucking up to Brian. Great listening

Last edited:
. 8th
Classic Triple M banter this afternoon with Brian part of the Friday call team today. BT just threw the toys out of the cot at having Chua sit in the front row with him for the call, apparently he picked up the chair and threw it away. Dunstall does not want Chua next to him either, plus Howie sucking up to Brian. Great listening

Surprise, surprise.

Ha came here to post this myself. Was just a small little window into the MMM of the past.

Only thing missing is Spud and Gaz bringing it up on the saturday and making a massive deal out of nothing lol

So Kane Cornes gives up some time to appear on a rival radio station today (Friday Huddle), off the back of his boxing match with Browny more than anything else, yet Luke Darcy picks a fight with Kane, asking him questions about being nasty and critical to other people in the industry? True or not, completely uncalled for and good that the other panellists called Duke out.

So Kane Cornes gives up some time to appear on a rival radio station today (Friday Huddle), off the back of his boxing match with Browny more than anything else, yet Luke Darcy picks a fight with Kane, asking him questions about being nasty and critical to other people in the industry? True or not, completely uncalled for and good that the other panellists called Duke out.

I know Kane Cornes has an opinion just about everything including the sun coming up but he's far more interesting to listen to than a Luke Darcy type. Even Howie wasn't on board with Darcy which says something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From 6:35 Darcy being an absolute flog. He is even starts with the I'm not being critical line while he tries to character assassinate him

What a flog. As has been said, it came out of nowhere/was out of context. The precious Ch 7 w'anker was trying to stick up for Cotchin and his buddy the Footscray coach

Last edited:
The Cornes routine is pretty transparent, but it's nowhere as annoying as the faux positivity s**t and "can they kick 4 goals in the last 30 seconds" horseshit from Darcy and those 7 cretins.

I guess Darcy is frustrated because he had to come up via arse licking and pulling punches, and now it's his life.

From 6:35 Darcy being an absolute flog. He is even starts with the I'm not being critical line while he tries to character assassinate him

Lol would have been an awkward watch with him getting no support if he wasnt being such a * wit

"Not being critical but you're a piece of s**t Kane and is it worth being a piece of s**t? Not being critical. But just asking if its worth being a piece of s**t is all. You seem to be ok with being a piece of s**t, which is great, not being critical"

What a flog. As has been said, it came out of nowhere/was out of context. The precious Ch 7 w'anker was trying to stick up for Cotchin and his buddy the Footscray coach

When he said to him "I feel like the footy community is a golden ticket of people that generally have each other’s back", summed up to me what is wrong with the footy media today. Darcy is the epitome of "the boys club".

When he said to him "I feel like the footy community is a golden ticket of people that generally have each other’s back", summed up to me what is wrong with the footy media today. Darcy is the epitome of "the boys club".
Yes, I'm struggling to think of many ex-players who have strong opinions, and most who do take about 10 years after retiring to start airing them. He's obviously not an ex-player, but there was a rumour that Mick Warner was booted from 3AW a couple of years ago because he wrote the book which was critical of the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back