Trivial things people do that get on your nerves

Remove this Banner Ad

Do people seriously freeze leftovers? Don't you just leave in the fridge and eat over the next few days?
Handy to take to work for lunch if you're scratching for something.

Do people seriously freeze leftovers? Don't you just leave in the fridge and eat over the next few days?
Depends how much is left.

We often make a lot of pasta, and as much as I love it, I don't want to be eating pasta for the next three days. We'll leave some out for lunch the next day, and freeze the rest and have it another time for an emergency meal or whatever

Depends how much is left.

We often make a lot of pasta, and as much as I love it, I don't want to be eating pasta for the next three days. We'll leave some out for lunch the next day, and freeze the rest and have it another time for an emergency meal or whatever

This is the point with freezing something, especially if you have kids. Handy often to have a meal you already made you can just pull out again. It’s like having your own replicator like on Star Trek.

I have a cam-boot on at the moment due to a sporting injury. I wear a sock inside the cam-boot.

#rockoutwithyoursockout
Getting pissed and falling over at the races isn't a sporting injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

campaigners that get to sporting events early, get an aisle seat, are the types that bring their own food and drink and rarely leave their seat, then proceed to get the shits when you need to get past them to get beers. Absolute campaigners.

People who pay good money to go to a sporting event and spend the whole time going up and down from their seat to the bar drinking beer disturbing my perfectly good aisle seat.

People who pay good money to go to a sporting event and spend the whole time going up and down from their seat to the bar drinking beer disturbing my perfectly good aisle seat.

On that note - people who rock up to sporting events or movies late and expect you to stand up, move all your stuff and let them past. Get there on time!

Mum used to fry up all the leftovers from the week for lunch on Saturday. She called it Bubble and Squeak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back