Trojan Warrior

Remove this Banner Ad

Diego

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Mar 12, 2002
AFL Club
Sydney
Last night I was over my GF house and she rented Donnie Darko. Anyway the previews started and this movie came on.

At first I thought it was a pretty low budget Aussie film..but then to my shock it stared Mark "Jacko" Jackson and was gobsmacked when I saw Dermie playing the role of some gangster with handlebars. Also has Chopper Reid is in it.

I didn't know anything about this movie..never heard about it.

Is it worth seeing? From the preview it looks bodge and I am not surprised if the preview is more exciting than the film itself.

Anybody care to share some light on the movie?

Originally posted by Frosties_Flank
Last night I was over my GF house and she rented Donnie Darko. Anyway the previews started and this movie came on.

At first I thought it was a pretty low budget Aussie film..but then to my shock it stared Mark "Jacko" Jackson and was gobsmacked when I saw Dermie playing the role of some gangster with handlebars. Also has Chopper Reid is in it.

I didn't know anything about this movie..never heard about it.

Is it worth seeing? From the preview it looks bodge and I am not surprised if the preview is more exciting than the film itself.

Anybody care to share some light on the movie?

Trojan Warrior the worst movie ever made. a shocker of a movie, and yes the preview is better than the movie itself. The movie is a nuff nuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back