Troy Broadbridge Missing

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Troy Broadbridge

i'm sure i'm speaking on behalf of all NM supporters, when i say our prayers and thoughts are with Troy's family, friends, and the Melbourne football club

colbertsroogirl said:
i'm sure i'm speaking on behalf of all NM supporters, when i say our prayers and thoughts are with Troy's family, friends, and the Melbourne football club

That goes for all Adelaide crows’ supporters as well. Iam sure he will be found safe and well

Im sure all Port supporters are worried about this news with him being an ex Magpie. Hopefully he will be found safe soon

Is he currently one of the other 11 other aussies who haven't been found? Or is he seperate?

Let's hope he's safe and well somewhere.

unfortunately i dont think the news is going to be good. i hope like everyone else that he is found. just a terrible terrible tragedy for those in the regions involved.

Total Package said:
If he hasnt been found by now I am sure he wont be found safe and well.

Way to keep a positive attitude, Iam sure everyone had the same thoughts going through their own minds, but some how at a time like this no one would have wanted to put it into words. Do you have any sensitivity in your body TP?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TROY BROADBRIDGE CONFIRMED MISSING IN PHUKET

The family of Troy Broadbridge and MELBOURNEfc are currently awaiting news of the young defender who is reported missing in Phuket.

Troy (24)is on his honeymoon with wife Trisha was in Phuket when the tsunamai hit. Troy's wife Trisha is confirmed safe however, Troy has not been located.

The players are currently on holidays and are desperately awaiting news of their team mate. Club officials are in contact with the family and the Club Chaplain is available to all players and staff.

Steve Harris, CEO said "it is devastating, Troy is a great player and team mate, our thoughts are with his family and wife Trisha. We all feel particularly helpless at this time as all we can do is sit and wait for news. "

This is all the information we have at this time.

Jo Juler, General Manager, Marketing and Communications

As a NM supporter, it just brings back the feeling of not knowing (similar to Jason McCartney and the Bali situation). Lucky for us in that situation, everything turned out ok. Think positive and pray and hope all is well

Steve Armstrong was reported missing in Bali in 2002 and survived, so there is still hope for Broady yet.

Our thoughts go out to him and his family, as they do to ALL who've had the unfortunance to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and be caught up in this tragedy.

I'd personally also like to take this opportunity to urge all to at the very least consider making a donation to the disaster relief fund. Footballer, Australian, Thai national, Sri lanken, American, English, German, Indian, pink with purple polka dotted martian, it doesn't matter..........they've all been affected and all need our support. If there's one trait that Australian's are renound for, it's the ability to back and support the underdog regardless of race, creed or colour. Well right now all these victims are the underdogs, and they need our help.

colbertsroogirl said:

Same goes with all of us bulldog fans, and im sure all footy fans in general.

Oh my god I really hope hes found safe and well im sure everyone is hoping that too no matter what team they support

Fingers crossed for him.

There is reason to be paitent. Communication lines in the affected areas are so ordinary at the moment because of the damage and there are also so many areas that are unaccessible that it could be a long time before it is known exactly what the effects are.

My heart goes out to Broady his family and all his friends, will be prayin for him and all the other people still missing every day until everyone is found, all the best to everyone still out there

Terrible news.

But, I think there is still hope he will turn up. So much of the infrastructure is down it must be mass confusion over there.

Total Package said:
If he hasnt been found by now I am sure he wont be found safe and well.

Well, we 've hit a new low, even by your subterranean standards.
Disgraceful thing to say at this time.
Let us hope you are proven wrong, again, and even if you are right it is still a highly insensitive comment.

Let's have no one else copy, repeat or refer to TP's message.
There's a di ck head in every group. It must be his turn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back